• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Prominence 30a

Beach Comber
Jan 10, 2015
Happy Day! Please see below for outline of the property. As always I am specific for my property as far as tenant(s) and situation. I have put a lot of time and effort into the home as it will be eventually my retirement home :).

Property-
2 bedroom 2 bathroom mostly furnished. This property is 2 story with balconies off the master bedroom and also the 3rd level living room. Laundry room is shared in a separate room on first level. All appliances, flooring, counter tops, cabinets, windows/doors, siding, roof, and anything in the home is all brand new circa 2016. Property also has a back yard in the back of the townhome.

Rent-
2,800 a month includes electricity, water/sewer, and internet. Payments due- 1st month of rent, last month of rent, and security deposit of $500.

Other information-
Studio on first level is rented out to another tenant and is shared parking. There are a total of two parking spots available with additional parking off of hotz avenue. I have been in my townhome currently as I am remodeling another home and first hand the current tenant downstairs is the most quiet and respectful of everyone and everything. It will be available to lease roughly the 2nd week of April.

Please text me first 239-450-0488. Gary. We can then set up an appointment case by case.

Thank you all for looking!!

Beachplease

Beach Crab
Mar 30, 2019
Norfolk
Hello! I am a huge Grayton fan and very familiar with the area. Would love to view your rental if it is still available. I am in the neighborhood on a regular basis if so.
Look forward to hearing from you