• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

brandi39

Beach Lover
May 20, 2014
Panama City beach
Private bed and bath available in my two story 3 bedroom 2.5 bath home in Hammock Bay, Freeport, Florida. Shared living, dining, kitchen, media room and office. Hammock Bay amenities include tennis courts, pickleball courts, basketball courts, gym, nature trails, dock on the bay and three (3) swimming pools. I am a mid 30's professional woman and have two cats that reside in the home. $800.00 Includes all utilities and amenities. 25 minute drive to the beach. Available early April.
Has this been rented ? Please call Brandi at(850) 399-0497

brandi39

Beach Lover
May 20, 2014
Panama City beach
Private bed and bath available in my two story 3 bedroom 2.5 bath home in Hammock Bay, Freeport, Florida. Shared living, dining, kitchen, media room and office. Hammock Bay amenities include tennis courts, pickleball courts, basketball courts, gym, nature trails, dock on the bay and three (3) swimming pools. I am a mid 30's professional woman and have two cats that reside in the home. $800.00 Includes all utilities and amenities. 25 minute drive to the beach. Available early April.
Hello this is Brandi Eckman and you just called my phone. I tried to call back but your mailbox is full. Please call me back thank you

850-399-0497

taylor.t97

Beach Comber
Apr 27, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach
Hi, I'm a young female who's about to start a job in Santa Rosa Beach in mid May and am looking for long-term housing options. If your rental is still available I'd like to find out more! My email is etthompson97@outlook.com.
Thanks!