• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

bob bob

Beach Fanatic
Mar 29, 2017
SRB
Just wanted to state the obvious.

ONE OF THE WORST DECISIONS IN THE HISTORY OF WALTON COUNTY!

And now we have golf cart taxi companies. Omg people what's next?

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
Just wanted to state the obvious.

ONE OF THE WORST DECISIONS IN THE HISTORY OF WALTON COUNTY!

And now we have golf cart taxi companies. Omg people what's next?

Beware, its going to get worse. Tony Anderson's family are golf cart vendors. Ya think customary use and
C. Jones agenda to protect vendors was bad....you aint seen nothing yet.

If Chapman isn't re-elected Anderson becomes chair by default. He has an entire year to push golf carting. God only knows how many accidents and deaths will result because of this stupid folly!

I wont even mention the lawsuits.

Leader of the Banned

Beach Fanatic
Apr 23, 2013
There's the new golf cart Uber known as Goober.

bob bob

Beach Fanatic
Mar 29, 2017
SRB
Beware, its going to get worse. Tony Anderson's family are golf cart vendors. Ya think customary use and
C. Jones agenda to protect vendors was bad....you aint seen nothing yet.

If Chapman isn't re-elected Anderson becomes chair by default. He has an entire year to push golf carting. God only knows how many accidents and deaths will result because of this stupid folly!

I wont even mention the lawsuits.
I am not worried about untimely tween deaths, I have places to be! Can the commishes require they are capable of doing 45? :sarc:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike Jones

Beach Fanatic
Dec 24, 2008
What other places in America allow golf carts on public roads? I don't mean small towns or resort towns. I mean places with hundreds of miles of roads and highways like SoWal.

Mike Jones

Beach Fanatic
Dec 24, 2008
Golf carts aren’t allowed on highways
County Highway 30A, 283, 83, 393, etc. I believe golf carts are allowed on any highway or road in Walton County that is rated 35mph or below. Which is stupid because I've yet to see a golf cart top 15 mph.

Poppaj

SoWal Insider
Oct 9, 2015
County Highway 30A, 283, 83, 393, etc. I believe golf carts are allowed on any highway or road in Walton County that is rated 35mph or below. Which is stupid because I've yet to see a golf cart top 15 mph.
Yes on a 35 max mph highway, no on the speed. Although not tagged for street use my 17 year old electric tops 20 mph.