• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Brittany Mainor

Beach Comber
Mar 10, 2015
Santa Rosa Beach
My girlfriend and I have 3 bdrm 1 bath cottage in SRB that will be available April 1. We are wanting to rent out one of the rooms. We both work full time and have 2 dogs. So “Must like Dogs.” You must have proof of employment and reliable transportation. You also must fill out a rental application (no fee) so I can let the landlord know someone else is living there. This is a requirement. We ask that you be clean, responsible, and provide a background check. We ask that you not be a partier, or have any overnight guests. Rent is $500 a month plus 1/3 of utilities, power, water, internet. We are requesting a small security deposit upon rental. It is dog friendly, but your dog must get along with our dogs and a pet deposit is required. We prefer a female roommate, but are open to the “right renter.” Please contact me thru email at bmainor15@gmail.com.

Katlin Johnson

Beach Crab
Apr 9, 2019
Santa Rosa beach
My girlfriend and I have 3 bdrm 1 bath cottage in SRB that will be available April 1. We are wanting to rent out one of the rooms. We both work full time and have 2 dogs. So “Must like Dogs.” You must have proof of employment and reliable transportation. You also must fill out a rental application (no fee) so I can let the landlord know someone else is living there. This is a requirement. We ask that you be clean, responsible, and provide a background check. We ask that you not be a partier, or have any overnight guests. Rent is $500 a month plus 1/3 of utilities, power, water, internet. We are requesting a small security deposit upon rental. It is dog friendly, but your dog must get along with our dogs and a pet deposit is required. We prefer a female roommate, but are open to the “right renter.” Please contact me thru email at bmainor15@gmail.com.
Hello Brittany my name is Katlin Johnson I am looking to move back to sowal area from Pensacola and am in need of a Roomate. I read your post and was wondering if this was still available