• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Michigan but someday in SoWal as well
I am looking for your help. I am overall happy with the rental managment company that I currently use to manage our two cottages. But, I believe they are making some changes that may make managing our rentals (especially VRBO rentals) a bit more complicated for me, so I'm interested in finding out what other rental management companies are out there to manage properties on 30A. Here's what I'm I'm looking for in a rental management company:
  • Taking great care of our guests
  • A good cleaning crew and ongoing maintenance
  • Responsive management company to work with me (I'm not high maintenance but I do care about the guests and cottages)
  • I want to be able to reach the renters as needed(e.g., have access to their phone number/emails so I can contact them during their stay and ask how they're doing)
  • The rental management company will take care of the VRBO booking management - which means taking the VRBO payments, cleaning fees, service fees, collecting taxes from the renters and paying the tax people so that I don't have to do that, and giving me monthly statements and the end-of-year tax form (1099) so that I don't have to deal with any of this :)
  • A history of successful rental management in the South Walton area so that I can be sure they'll stay in business a while
Do you have any recommendations?

Swell Life Properties

Beach Comber
Apr 13, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach
Swell Life was created by two long-term locals who have worked in the rental management and culinary fields along 30a for over 6 years. We are a small boutique style company and offer rental management services, home cleaning, catering, home watch, and concierge services. Let us help make your life a little easier with our services.
Give us a call 850-502-0704

RagXBoneDesignCo

Beach Comber
Mar 11, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach
Maybe not a property management company, but an individual who knows, and has been around the area for awhile. I think it would give it a more personal touch, instead of someone just looking for 25%. I wish more owners would do this, as the companies sometimes tend to get too busy to care. 850-325-0132

Swell Life Properties

Beach Comber
Apr 13, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach
I am looking for your help. I am overall happy with the rental managment company that I currently use to manage our two cottages. But, I believe they are making some changes that may make managing our rentals (especially VRBO rentals) a bit more complicated for me, so I'm interested in finding out what other rental management companies are out there to manage properties on 30A. Here's what I'm I'm looking for in a rental management company:
  • Responsive management company to work with me (I'm not high maintenance but I do care about the guests and cottages)
  • I want to be able to reach the renters as needed(e.g., have access to their phone number/emails so I can contact them during their stay and ask how they're doing)
  • The rental management company will take care of the VRBO booking management - which means taking the VRBO payments, cleaning fees, service fees, collecting taxes from the renters and paying the tax people so that I don't have to do that, and giving me monthly statements and the end-of-year tax form (1099) so that I don't have to deal with any of this :)
  • A history of successful rental management in the South Walton area so that I can be sure they'll stay in business a while
Hi Paula, just checking to see if you are still looking for someone to manage your properties? I would love to speak to you about what we offer our clients.

chrisbon

Beach Comber
May 19, 2015
Stormy Bones! Up & coming.
Very personal & professional
(850)264-2874
Heavenly Hideaways

Ali Wheless

Beach Comber
Sep 30, 2017
Georgia
I use Nancy Abraham with Kismet Properties. She has been SO helpful!