• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Ashley Cappleman

Beach Crab
May 4, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach
Part time assistant to Property Manager needed for the Summer. I am a sole manager of 12 properties along 30A and am looking for someone to help in inspecting properties before and after guest arrivals as well as running errands for properties such as bringing checks to cleaners, leaving parking passes in units, bringing supplies to properties, etc. You must be able to work full days on Saturday and a few hours some Sundays. Part time work may be available during the week as well. Prior experience working in property management or professional home cleaning preferred but not required. Must be independent and able to follow direction. $15 per hour plus gas mileage. Please reply with any questions or your contact info to further discuss. Thank you!

CartoonMark

Beach Lover
Apr 11, 2012
Part time assistant to Property Manager needed for the Summer. I am a sole manager of 12 properties along 30A and am looking for someone to help in inspecting properties before and after guest arrivals as well as running errands for properties such as bringing checks to cleaners, leaving parking passes in units, bringing supplies to properties, etc. You must be able to work full days on Saturday and a few hours some Sundays. Part time work may be available during the week as well. Prior experience working in property management or professional home cleaning preferred but not required. Must be independent and able to follow direction. $15 per hour plus gas mileage. Please reply with any questions or your contact info to further discuss. Thank you!
I am interested in the advertised position. Please contact me marksfunkyart@yahoo.com thank you

Cruzlvr

Beach Crab
May 8, 2019
Inlet Beach
Hi Ashley, would love to talk to you about this position if it’s still available. I have experience managing properties that we had owned in Georgia.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Angie
Trvllvrscher9@gmail.con

beluga

Beach Crab
Jun 5, 2017
USA