• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Brittany Mainor

Beach Comber
Mar 10, 2015
Santa Rosa Beach
1800ft2

cottage/cabin
w/d in unit
carport
no private bath
private room

My girlfriend and I have 3 bdrm 1 bath cottage in SRB that will be available June 1. We are wanting to rent out one of the rooms. It is partially furnished. I work full time and have 3 dogs. So “Must love Dogs.” You must have proof of employment and reliable transportation. You also must fill out a rental application (no fee) so I can let the landlord know someone else is living there. This is a requirement. No lease is required, this will Be month to month basis. I would just want a 30 day notice prior to moving out. We ask that you be clean, responsible, and provide a background check. We ask that you not be a partier. There is no maid service. Must be clean and respectable and clean up after oneself. I am looking for someone who is kind to my dogs and treats them good. No animal abuse will be tolerated whatsoever. Keep in mind, we all have to share 1 bathroom so please clean up after yourself and be considerate of others. Rent is $700 a month which includes power, water, internet. We are requesting a security deposit of $500 upon rental to cover any damages that might occur. If no damages, you will be issued the deposit back. We prefer a female roommate, but are open to the “right renter.” Only serious inquires please. Must be ️‍ friendly.

Dawne Miller

Beach Crab
Jan 24, 2018
Blue Mountain Beach
Hi - if this is still available I have friend that is very interested and would like to look at it immediately. 23 years old and very responsible ~ can pay cash today and move in next week. Can you please message 334-465-9705 asap - thanks!

Mary Grace Paladino

Beach Crab
May 5, 2019
Hazel Green Alabama
Hi, I am very interested if still available. I don't like partying and will mostly stay in my room if I'm not at work. I'm 20, I love dogs and I am clean, responsible, and have a vehicle of my own. Will be moving down in the next two weeks for a summer internship. my number is 256-682-4945

Lauren Crosby

Beach Crab
May 5, 2019
Miramar Beach, FL
1800ft2

cottage/cabin
w/d in unit
carport
no private bath
private room

My girlfriend and I have 3 bdrm 1 bath cottage in SRB that will be available June 1. We are wanting to rent out one of the rooms. It is partially furnished. I work full time and have 3 dogs. So “Must love Dogs.” You must have proof of employment and reliable transportation. You also must fill out a rental application (no fee) so I can let the landlord know someone else is living there. This is a requirement. No lease is required, this will Be month to month basis. I would just want a 30 day notice prior to moving out. We ask that you be clean, responsible, and provide a background check. We ask that you not be a partier. There is no maid service. Must be clean and respectable and clean up after oneself. I am looking for someone who is kind to my dogs and treats them good. No animal abuse will be tolerated whatsoever. Keep in mind, we all have to share 1 bathroom so please clean up after yourself and be considerate of others. Rent is $700 a month which includes power, water, internet. We are requesting a security deposit of $500 upon rental to cover any damages that might occur. If no damages, you will be issued the deposit back. We prefer a female roommate, but are open to the “right renter.” Only serious inquires please. Must be ️‍ friendly.

I'm highly interested in your listing and am a serious tenant