• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
@Auburn Fan ....I get updates from FLORIDA BEACHES FOR ALL and have NEVER seen a video of this type posted.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
@Auburn Fan ....I get updates from FLORIDA BEACHES FOR ALL and have NEVER seen a video of this type posted.
What does that got to do with me? I’ve never seen the video and you didn’t do anybody any good by describing it on this site.

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
What does that got to do with me? I’ve never seen the video and you didn’t do anybody any good by describing it on this site.

It has nothing to do with you. I was merely assuring Auburn Fan that the video HE/SHE described isnt on any of the FBFA accounts that I get updates from. The description given by that person if FAR WORSE than anything ever posted by anyone on this site or any other site that I have seen FBFA on.

Reggie Gaskins

Beach Lover
Oct 4, 2018
Blue Mountain Beach
What Teresa is doing here is new. She has a firm pro CU stand with passion and dedication. Yet there is an open forum for discussion. She doesn’t like the title of this string, she thinks it’s harmful. I think it’s spot on, and am just as convinced if it’s correctness as she is opposed to it. She has complete control to delete it, but has let it play out. THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN ON ANY OTHER SITE CONTROLLED BY CU SUPPORTERS. Hundreds of Beachfront property owners are blocked from the major Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts used for pro CU messaging. The admins of THOSE sites must be afraid of intelligent conversation. Are they afraid of facts being exposed about property law? Who knows. Yet here, we have what could be a flashpoint but for a community leader who wishes to allow adult conversation. That video is hideous. Thank you for supporting its immediate removal. Auburn’s post to me is very factual, exactly the way I read it. To CU supporters, it’s hogwash. Yet, Teresa allows the discussion to continue, hoping for civilized discourse. How refreshing and new.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
What Teresa is doing here is new. She has a firm pro CU stand with passion and dedication. Yet there is an open forum for discussion. She doesn’t like the title of this string, she thinks it’s harmful. I think it’s spot on, and am just as convinced if it’s correctness as she is opposed to it. She has complete control to delete it, but has let it play out. THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN ON ANY OTHER SITE CONTROLLED BY CU SUPPORTERS. Hundreds of Beachfront property owners are blocked from the major Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts used for pro CU messaging. The admins of THOSE sites must be afraid of intelligent conversation. Are they afraid of facts being exposed about property law? Who knows. Yet here, we have what could be a flashpoint but for a community leader who wishes to allow adult conversation. That video is hideous. Thank you for supporting its immediate removal. Auburn’s post to me is very factual, exactly the way I read it. To CU supporters, it’s hogwash. Yet, Teresa allows the discussion to continue, hoping for civilized discourse. How refreshing and new.
You keep talking about being shut out from other sites on Facebook, Twitter Etc. Why don’t you just start your own site on Facebook. Then you can discuss all you want. No one is stopping you. And nobody is forcing me to listen. Ain’t America grand!

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
It has nothing to do with you. I was merely assuring Auburn Fan that the video HE/SHE described isnt on any of the FBFA accounts that I get updates from. The description given by that person if FAR WORSE than anything ever posted by anyone on this site or any other site that I have seen FBFA on.
I got mixed up, Jodi. I thought that last comment came from Auburn Fan. Fairly rude for him/her to start this crap.

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
Ask the Sheriff, because his SOP required/ demanded all these signs. And that was the reason and the beginning of the signs. Read the WCSO SOP, signs were not an issue until the Sheriff demanded them and more.

The Sheriff is not demanding signs. The only reason they would require signage is if you are going to be one of the BFOs who demand that those who transverse their sand or - gasp! sit on it, be arrested for trespassing.

If you are going to be a nice BFO and not harass people who use the beach in front of your house, there is no reason to put up a sign.

Auburn Fan

Beach Lover
Oct 4, 2018
Auburn

Check out just this afternoon's post on FLORIDA BEACHES FOR ALL Facebook page. Look at the photo carefully.

Now see that same photo was taken by the said video producer and posted on his page earlier today. That's the same page that is still playing that upsetting video. The mere verbal description of that upsetting video should not be the focus here today.

FLORIDA BEACHES FOR ALL founders have personally posted the video producers' inflammatory marked up "public vs private" beach photos on Facebook and Twitter as well as at the last public FBFA meeting. It's all documented fact.

There are quite a few smart people in this forum who are perfectly capable of connecting dots in order to follow who are working closely together.

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
What I find amusing is that none of the signs they put up are within the requirements set forth by the statute they quote. That statute is very clear about it but I guess those signs with the 2" bright "international orange" letters are even too ugly for them.

FloridaBeachBum

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
What I find amusing is that none of the signs they put up are within the requirements set forth by the statute they quote. That statute is very clear about it but I guess those signs with the 2" bright "international orange" letters are even too ugly for them.
There is a FL statute for posting private property not in a residential area before Walton BBC unconstitutional beach ordiance. But it amazes me at the ignorance and misinformation people post. Does not give much them much credibility.
Read Walton Ordnance 2019-05. A result of a 2017 UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT NORTHERN DISTRICT OF FLORIDA PENSACOLA DIVISION finding the previous ordinance "... facially unconstitutional in violation of the First Amendment and are stricken." Costing Walton tax payers $185,000 in private beachfront owner legal fees as I recall from BCC minutes.

Last edited by a moderator: