• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Reggie Gaskins

Beach Lover
Oct 4, 2018
Blue Mountain Beach
Still attacking people, not facts. I thought we had an understanding. Let’s try one last time. No agenda here. Let’s Make this more remedial, less cerebral. I’ve been informed, that this is an image posted on all pro CU pages repeatedly, more than a dozen times, AND presented in live online official broadcasts, as a basis for bringing CU lawsuit against property owners. It is widely represented and accepted as fact. This particular post was authored by the owner of the page who posted the terrorist video. There’s your link. It is a lie. Repeat, this image is completely false. The beach represented as public has not ever been public in nearly 100 years. Fact. Period. End of story. Is this not a problem in our community? The noise level is up because this type of propaganda is accepted as truth. Every time someone disputes it, they are silenced. Shouldn’t we change CU mantra to
OCCUPY THE BEACH”upload_2019-5-8_9-36-9.jpeg

Last edited:

Dawn

Beach Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008
Still attacking people, not facts. I thought we had an understanding. Let’s try one last time. No agenda here. Let’s Make this more remedial, less cerebral. I’ve been informed, that this is an image posted on all pro CU pages repeatedly, more than a dozen times, AND presented in live online official broadcasts, as a basis for bringing CU lawsuit against property owners. It is widely represented and accepted as fact. This particular post was authored by the owner of the page who posted the terrorist video. There’s your link. It is a lie. Repeat, this image is completely false. The beach represented as public was never public. Fact. Period. End of story. Is this not a problem in our community? The noise level is up because this type of propaganda is accepted as truth. Every time someone disputes it, they are silenced. Shouldn’t we change CU mantra to
OCCUPY THE BEACH”View attachment 76722
I believe the graphic is meant to point out that in the past no one cared who owned the beaches. They were open to all and no police were involved.

This is such as sad state we are in. no one wins. No matter what the law says or courts decide. We all lose.

FloridaBeachBum

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
Bullies and stalkers here from a very small group. Your alternative facts are in no way facts. Response is futile. Tell it to Kellyanne or Sarah. I'm sure they will help you out.
Please stalk elsewhere.
Stalk? Your passive-aggressive is showing again. Stop trying to shout people down with facts, anyone can look up if they bothered, you don’t agree with.

The Andy Marlette cartoons are factual and helpful.
Customary Use in the News. South Walton Florida

Last edited by a moderator:

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
LV2, was that your white flag at not having a position that can be supported? If Your competitor moved in next door and publicly misinformed your customers through social media campaigns full of propaganda - that you were blocked from - that destroyed your business, Would you lay down and wait 5 years for a court case to be settled? Or would you at least lay out the facts publicly that correct the misinformation out there, and protect your way of life? Think carefully.
Oh wait, Reggie, I misspoke. It appears that everybody on Sowal agrees with your rhetoric. That’s why there are so few members speaking out. Just a couple of numbskulls. Either that, or the rest of the members are enjoying the beach and getting ready for the trump* rally.

FloridaBeachBum

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
Never public?:hmm:
Vizcaya private property Plat and deeds are public record if anyone would bother to make the effort. Been posted before.
The beach is private property to the Vizcaya HOA members to the MHWL. As is the private property to the west in the photo and to the east. The private properties on 30A have NEVER had tax payer dredged sand, that does not meet BCC white sand ordinance, added or an ECL established.
The easements are public pedestrian easements for access (not to occupy if not invited) to the foreshore (Sheriff's wet sand with no wind) only. Ask Walton beach director Brian Kellenberger or County Attorney if you don't believe this information.
upload_2019-5-8_9-0-13.png

Last edited by a moderator:

FloridaBeachBum

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
Oh wait, Reggie, I misspoke. It appears that everybody on Sowal agrees with your rhetoric. That’s why there are so few members speaking out. Just a couple of numbskulls. Either that, or the rest of the members are enjoying the beach and getting ready for the trump* rally.
Name calling too? BRILLIANT! How can anyone not agree with that logic?

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
Name calling too? BRILLIANT! How can anyone not agree with that logic?
No, no! I’m saying I’m the numbskull, and maybe Jodi too. I really didn’t grasp the vastness of you and Reggie’s intelligence. I now see that almost nobody else is on this thread because you are RIGHT. No, really! What a grasp of the Facts! What a perfect portrait of the Mob! Your mother must be so proud!

Last edited:

Reggie Gaskins

Beach Lover
Oct 4, 2018
Blue Mountain Beach
No, no! I’m saying I’m the numbskull, and maybe Jodi too. I really didn’t grasp the vastness of you and Reggie’s intelligence. I now see that almost nobody else is on this thread because you are RIGHT. No, really! What a grasp of the Facts! What a perfect portrait of the Mob! Your mother must be so proud!
"Ah, you cursed brat! Look what you've done! I'm melting! Melting! Ohhhhh... What a world, what a world! Who ever thought a little girl like you could destroy my beautiful wickedness?! Ah, I'm going! Ahhh!"