• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Nurse1980

Beach Comber
Feb 1, 2012
I’m a single female in my 30s looking to rent my upstairs bedroom and bathroom. I live in Santa Rosa Beach area close to 30A. I’m seeking responsible female roommate with stable income and references. No pets or smoking. Space available around June 1st. Thank you. Asking $750/month for everything.

Heron

Beach Comber
May 1, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
I’m a single female in my 30s looking to rent my upstairs bedroom and bathroom. I live in Santa Rosa Beach area close to 30A. I’m seeking responsible female roommate with stable income and references. No pets or smoking. Space available around June 1st. Thank you. Asking $750/month for everything.
Hello. I am interested if it is still available. Can you send pictures? Please call or text at 2059080296. Thanks!

floridaesty

Beach Comber
Aug 1, 2018
Destin
Interested! Mature, responsible, neat freak female working in SRB. Can you please send photos and more info to 334.372.1697? Thanks!

Christy H.

Beach Crab
May 16, 2019
Panama City Beach FL

Hi I'm Christy I've been displaced since Hurricane Michael. I've ran out of places to stay as I've been staying at Christian retreat and now there will be groups coming and I can't stay any long stayed last week at friends condo and paying for another this week that was open and have no idea where to stay permanently.
I'm 54 yrs old non smoker 2 glasses of wine and I'm done. Not dating so that's not an issue. I do condo cleaning on west end of PCB.
If you feel you would like to consider me please call me
Christy
205-928-2008

mary k Barrett

Beach Crab
May 28, 2019
am a 39 year old female professional chef and landscaper looking for a room to rent, preferably Santa Rosa Beach, Grayton, blue mountain, etc. I'm a cleanliness fanatic and love cleaning. I also would love to have a garden that I would maintain and attend to. I'm a very quiet person and hardly have quests but would love to entertain your friends with my cooking. I am very handy and can perform many repairs including networks, electronics, basic plumbing and electrical. I would prefer my own bathroom and to be able to furnish my own room. I'm also an artist and designer, daughter of local artists Donna Burgess. I have many assets to bring to the table. Please email or call me meristem@hotmail.com 8504960507

Caitlin

Beach Comber
Dec 7, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
Hello!

I am a 26 year old single female interested in renting with a roommate. Is this still available? If so, please contact me at (832) 265-6917. You can also find me on Facebook. My name is Caitlin Sabol.