• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
May 3, 2019
This is a nicely kept rental at a great price in Hogtown. We want a long term renter who is very responsible and clean. Someone who understands the area and could, perhaps, take advantage of the large property and outbuildings.

$975 per month, 1 bedroom/1 bath house with a large separate office in Santa Rosa Beach, off 393 (E. Nursery Rd.), only 4 miles (straight shot, no highway traffic) from the beach. Includes water/sewer/garbage . This cottage style home has a huge front porch with a swing, tiled kitchen and new wood laminate floors (no carpet), and is freshly painted. The interior is 700 square feet. Two energy efficient mini-split units keep the power bill low. On the large, .6 acre property is an outbuilding with washer/dryer hookups and also a covered, open-air work shed with electricity.

1 spayed/neutered indoor dog (ONE!) is allowed. Due to insurance restrictions, certain breeds are not permitted.

No cats. No smoking. Available June 1st. Reply for application.
I have cash in hand and can sign a year or 2 years lease. 850 420 8562 i have refrerences and work history available,

OrganizedLady

Beach Comber
Apr 11, 2019
Destin
This is a nicely kept rental at a great price in Hogtown. We want a long term renter who is very responsible and clean. Someone who understands the area and could, perhaps, take advantage of the large property and outbuildings.

$975 per month, 1 bedroom/1 bath house with a large separate office in Santa Rosa Beach, off 393 (E. Nursery Rd.), only 4 miles (straight shot, no highway traffic) from the beach. Includes water/sewer/garbage . This cottage style home has a huge front porch with a swing, tiled kitchen and new wood laminate floors (no carpet), and is freshly painted. The interior is 700 square feet. Two energy efficient mini-split units keep the power bill low. On the large, .6 acre property is an outbuilding with washer/dryer hookups and also a covered, open-air work shed with electricity.

1 spayed/neutered indoor dog (ONE!) is allowed. Due to insurance restrictions, certain breeds are not permitted.

Could you please send a link to craigslists ad. I have use for cottage and office. Is this on a large lot? Just trying to understand the scenario. I am a 61 yr old professional. Calm, quiet, secure looking to get into a place that I could do some art projects (small) and the porch sounds perfect. I see that you have had 80!!! responses. Hopefully you'll send link or I can find ad on CL. PLS CALL WANDA 850-470-4175. THANK YOU

OrganizedLady

Beach Comber
Apr 11, 2019
Destin

Your ad states May 11, 2017????

KristaBeaty

Beach Comber
May 4, 2019
Santa Rosa beach

Lived on 30a for 5 years and

I’ve lived on 30a for five years with great rental history. Have been in the area for 26 years. 8405433298

floridaesty

Beach Comber
Aug 1, 2018
Destin

Do you have photos? Very interested. Please text photos and more info to 334.372.1697

OrganizedLady

Beach Comber
Apr 11, 2019
Destin
Could you please send a link to craigslists ad. I have use for cottage and office. Is this on a large lot? Just trying to understand the scenario. I am a 61 yr old professional. Calm, quiet, secure looking to get into a place that I could do some art projects (small) and the porch sounds perfect. I see that you have had 80!!! responses. Hopefully you'll send link or I can find ad on CL. PLS CALL WANDA 850-470-4175. THANK YOU
I feel silly. I transposed a number in my telephone # ugh! 850-460-4175. Please read previous msg. My move date is June 1st. I would very much enjoy the use of your property. I've owned properties such as yours and understand what it takes to keep them up..I have all tools necessary to do so. Or is yard maintenance included? Could you please call so that we could talk or send an application to wandawilliams1957@gmail.com. Also, when could I view the property? Thank You, Wanda

Randye Glenn

Beach Crab
May 22, 2019
Panama City Beach

We are a retired couple looking for a years lease on a one bedroom apt. near our family. We could use the out buildings a for work shop and a craft cabin. We would love to talk to you and see the property if possible. June 15 or before. Thank you, R Glenn