• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Cameron Lacks

Beach Comber
Feb 5, 2019
Alpharetta, GA
Hi,
I am recent college grad who just moved down here from Atlanta, GA. I am leasing an in-law suite in Seacrest now but am looking for a long term rental beginning in August somewhere between the range of Seagrove Beach and Inlet Beach. I have a 45 pound rescue dog who is 100% house trained and sweet. I am open to roommates, in-law suites, garage apartments, 1 bedroom apartments. Just want to stay in the area. I am able to meet in the afternoons when I am off work. Text me if you have anything available, thanks so much in advance. :)
Cameron Lacks
404-718-9923

Cori Wheaton

Beach Comber
May 30, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach
Hi Cameron! I’m looking for an apartment as well in the Seagrove area. Would you want to possibly room together? I already have a relator, I just need a roommate:) Im an Assistant F&B manager at Watercolor Inn, so I work about 65 hours a week and am super easy to live with!

anjordan1981

Beach Comber
Jun 2, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Hi,
I am recent college grad who just moved down here from Atlanta, GA. I am leasing an in-law suite in Seacrest now but am looking for a long term rental beginning in August somewhere between the range of Seagrove Beach and Inlet Beach. I have a 45 pound rescue dog who is 100% house trained and sweet. I am open to roommates, in-law suites, garage apartments, 1 bedroom apartments. Just want to stay in the area. I am able to meet in the afternoons when I am off work. Text me if you have anything available, thanks so much in advance. :)
Cameron Lacks
404-718-9923

Hi, I came on the site to list a post for a bedroom I'm renting from my home, I see where you want to stay near Seagrove and Inlet, but if you aren't able to find something, I have a really nice room in Santa Rosa Beach 5 min from the beach near Gulf Place/Ed Walline. Feel free to message me for more info, or you can view the post I'm going to make in a few minutes. Text is better in morning and afternoons while I'm at work. 850-517-8510.

anjordan1981

Beach Comber
Jun 2, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Hi Cameron! I’m looking for an apartment as well in the Seagrove area. Would you want to possibly room together? I already have a relator, I just need a roommate:) Im an Assistant F&B manager at Watercolor Inn, so I work about 65 hours a week and am super easy to live with!

Hi Cori,
I came on the site to list a post for a bedroom I'm renting from my home, and saw your post. I have a really nice room in Santa Rosa Beach 5 min from the beach near Gulf Place/Ed Walline between Stinky's restaurant and Gulf Place in a quiet subdivision a few miles back. Feel free to message me for more info, or you can view the post I'm going to make in a few minutes. Text is better in morning and afternoons while I'm at work. 850-517-8510.

anjordan1981

Beach Comber
Jun 2, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach, FL

HI Cameron, I thought I replied to you a minute ago but the site has been glitchy this morning.
I have a really nice room in Santa Rosa Beach 5 min from the beach near Gulf Place/Ed Walline between Stinky's restaurant and Gulf Place in a quiet subdivision a few miles back. Feel free to message me for more info, or you can view the post I'm going to make in a few minutes. Text is better in morning and afternoons while I'm at work. Thanks. 850-517-8510.