• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Flalocal

Beach Crab
Jun 3, 2018
Miramar Beach
$17/hr. Inspect units after housekeeping is completed to ensure the unit is perfect for guests arrival. The Inspector’s job is to ensure that our guests have a 5-Star experience! This is not a cleaning position, but some touch-up cleaning may be required.

Must be punctual, have cell phone and be reliable.

Prior residential/condo cleaning and/or experience in the Hospitality field is a plus but not a requirement. Weekends only through peak season.

Wendy223

Beach Comber
May 31, 2019
Inlet Beach
$17/hr. Inspect units after housekeeping is completed to ensure the unit is perfect for guests arrival. The Inspector’s job is to ensure that our guests have a 5-Star experience! This is not a cleaning position, but some touch-up cleaning may be required.

Prior residential/condo cleaning and/or experience in the Hospitality field is a plus but not a requirement. Weekends only through peak season.

Wendy223

Beach Comber
May 31, 2019
Inlet Beach
Hi I am a former teacher with a Masters degree. I am currently working as a real estate agent. I am out running around on the weekends. Very punctual.and responsible. Please call to discuss details.
All the best
Wendy Blakely
Wendybblakely@gmail.com
615-336-4445

Ashleyb

Beach Crab
May 29, 2019
Miramar Beach
Hi Wendy,

As you can understand, we have had a very busy first Saturday of "Summer".. I will be contacting you with more details tomorrow or Monday!

James Moore

Beach Crab
Jun 3, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Hey Ashley,

I am very interested in this position. I am a college Senior at Mississippi State University. I have 2 years experience starting and managing a service based company in Starkville, MS. I am incredibly hard-working and available all weekends over the summer. I would love to speak with you about this opportunity.

James Moore
256-503-7290
jdm1320@msstate.edu

Debbie keefer

Beach Crab
Oct 2, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach
My name is Jennifer Hamm and am a recent transplant from Tx. Would love to hear more about this opportunity. I have prior experience in Tx with a company called Maid Perfect. I have experience with both cleaning homes, vacant apartments, and new construction cleanup. As well as experience with Maid Perfect as a cleaning inspector/manager. My number is 850-517-0787.

MichelleMacario

Beach Crab
Dec 8, 2019
toronto
How great that you care so much.
I wish all 4-star hotels were the same.
My previous trip to R&Z Plumbing ended.

Must be punctual, have a cell phone and be reliable.

How great that you care so much.
I wish all 4-star hotels were the same.
My previous trip to R&Z Plumbing ended.