• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

BlueMtnBeachVagrant

Beach Fanatic
Jun 20, 2005
MALARKEY!
If that’s your feeble attempt to silence private property rights advocates as in the info and facts we provide is “wrong”, you’d be wrong. If it’s your feeble attempt to persuade private property rights advocates to not attack your hypocrisy, total lack of respect for BFOs and perpetuation of known mistruths, you’d also be wrong.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
James Bentwood: you have been one of the most fair and even tempered poster on SoWal for many years. Please don’t get sucked into this swamp of vicious animosity. That is their purpose and strategy: to bring out the worst reflexes in normal honest people and use our quotes on other sites to further their propaganda.

James Bentwood

Beach Fanatic
Feb 24, 2005
James Bentwood: you have been one of the most fair and even tempered poster on SoWal for many years. Please don’t get sucked into this swamp of vicious animosity. That is their purpose and strategy: to bring out the worst reflexes in normal honest people and use our quotes on other sites to further their propaganda.
That is despicable and if tru this thread should be deleted and all of them banned. I wondered why we had all these new bfo dix on here all of a sudden. Thanks for the warning.

BlueMtnBeachVagrant

Beach Fanatic
Jun 20, 2005
That is despicable and if tru this thread should be deleted and all of them banned. I wondered why we had all these new bfo dix on here all of a sudden. Thanks for the warning.
“How about you? Care to step up to the plate? Start a little respectful dialogue...”

Guess not.

Keep hearing rumblings about deleting this thread from you and others. I guess the truth just ain’t onvenient. And just the idea of you and others suggesting that this thread be deleted brings absolute credibility to the facts presented here by private property advocates.

Despicable me.

Last edited:

Reggie Gaskins

Beach Lover
Oct 4, 2018
Blue Mountain Beach
Admins have total control, it's their forum. If they want to ban Reggie, their game, their rules. But Reggie DID do something no one else has: He created a long standing public dialogue on CU with both sides able to opine. Let's don't waste it. It appears that Reggie might have been inspired by this post last year from SoWal Al, and expanded on it. The video displays clearly what will happen in court.
It appears that those here armed with facts aren't the ones who might be "wrong".
Hear from professionals why the CU battle will now last eight years

FloridaBeachBum

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
Dave Rauschkolb why do you believe you are right about CU and private property rights and everyone else is wrong? You nor any CU advocate have disputed any facts that dispute CU alternative "beliefs" on this thread. You have only called property law facts ridiculous and whined about pseudonyms, that many historic figures like Ben Franklin, Mark Twain, and many others, including the prolific in-credible CU contributors on this forum use.

Prove these posts from just this thread wrong. Goes to the CU credibility. Goes to if you only have little ditties, cute signs, internet slides from bizarre CU activist, go pound sand responses, or do you have credible facts or law or anything other than your unsubstantiated CU beliefs or opinions? Your are right about one thing - your points are circular, challenge to present any facts?-rhetoric-facts?-rhetoric-facts? ... just not credible rhetoric.

"Talking about credibility of facts. Here is a simple Yes or No question; is there any Seaside business/LLC, excluding the original property owner, Seaside Community Development Corporation and Seaside HOAs, that own private property in Seaside seaward from the beach top of the dunes, the dune walkovers, to the MHWL?
Is the Seaside Community Development Corporation intervening against Walton Commissioner’s litigation against 650+ other private beachfront owners to affirm public customary use of private property?"
Customary Use Will Destroy Our 30A Legacy

Right or Wrong? "BTW. NO Seaside 30A beach-side LLC business owns beachfront. The Seaside developer owns the dunes, constructed walkovers, and dry sand to the MHWL in Seaside. All fact in Walton Property Appraiser and Clerk of Court public records. The Seaside developer is 1 of the 650+ private property owners intervening against Walton’s public customary use of private property litigation too."

If anyone makes a public statement like; “I personally am a beachfront owner in Seaside with my restaurant” and posts it in the public domain; is that a, right or wrong fact? There is a legal difference between beachfront and beach-side or beach-view and if one is a beachfront property owner entitled to intervene against (or for) Walton Commissioners' CU litigation. Goes to credibility of any other CU belief.

Want to address the impending economic "Ghost Town"-doom facing Walton County since April 1, 2017 or July 1, 2018? or that tourist taxes are up 17.8%?
Do you dispute Walton Commissioners were considering customary use of private property as far back as 2007 or who is responsible for the ill will in South Walton?
Want to address Vizcaya private (public) property? I guess you think Walton TDC Beach Director is wrong about private beach access easements? How about Quiet Title in Blue Mountain beach? How about there are only a "handful" of evil sneaky BFOs orchestrating a Federal beach fortification plan and State of FL HB631 to keep you and the public off all private beachfront property? Of the 13 miles of private beaches how many BFO have enforced their private property rights? 10 miles? 5 miles? 1 mile? Or is FBFA making a mountain out of a mole hill and fear mongering to advance a CU agenda to incite the masses on antisocial media with intentional misinformation?

If you can not or refuse to answer these simple questions I'd say BFOs are right (within the laws and American morality encompassed in those laws) and more credible with facts or prove BFOs property rights wrong with credible verifiable information. Not baseless rhetoric, cute signs, and shout downs that You're Wrong and despicable.

Last edited by a moderator:

FloridaBeachBum

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
Admins have total control, it's their forum. ... Let's don't waste it.
Once on the internet, always on the internet. Even if deleted, Google and Bing have copied all the SoWal site, including the salient beliefs of CU advocates on this thread for posterity.
Fare warning; only each person can be responsible and accountable for their own "worst reflexes" - no one else. Same with blaming evil BFOs for past and present Commissioners' ineptness and this CU mess.

Last edited by a moderator:

BlueMtnBeachVagrant

Beach Fanatic
Jun 20, 2005
James Bentwood: you have been one of the most fair and even tempered poster on SoWal for many years.

Heck, that sounds “even tempered” to me.

Keep those names coming!

mputnal

Beach Fanatic
Nov 10, 2009
I call BS on being disrespectful no matter what side you are on. There is hypocrisy on both sides. CU wants to keep beaches open to the public yet are strongly opposed to a public pier. I see more disrespect, ridicule and shaming on the CU side. BFO's are opposed to government interfering with property rights yet the property rights they seek interfere with the common good. BFO's buildings already block our view of a beautiful natural resource and damage that resource by building on the sand dunes. Both sides are principled up the yin yang.

This thread regardless of intent has once again brought out the worst in all of us. If we don't figure out a way to compromise our principles then both sides will ruin the 30A legacy.