• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
When logged in. Under the post someone might "Report" the posts - again. SoWal Terms of Use 3.2 (a) Be courteous. ... will not post repetitive messages, meaningless messages or "spam."
Customary Use Will Destroy Our 30A Legacy

The repetitive disrespectful meaningless posts have been reported before but maybe if someone other than a beach property rights advocate reports the clear alleged Terms of Use violation something would be considered to remove and prevent future alleged 3.2(a) violations.

Just another example of CU in-credibility shout-down, rated "Winner" by some, done out of spite regardless of the disrespect to a deceased decorated military POW and US patriot; and not discouraged by the forum.
I posted the meme which basically points out what a vile person Trump is for insulting McCain repeatedly after McCain was deceased. The administrators deleted them, banned me temporarily, and called me a troll. What else would want them to do? Get off your high horse.

Poppaj

SoWal Insider
Oct 9, 2015
When logged in. Under the post someone might "Report" the posts - again. SoWal Terms of Use 3.2 (a) Be courteous. ... will not post repetitive messages, meaningless messages or "spam."

The repetitive disrespectful meaningless posts have been reported before but maybe if someone other than a beach property rights advocate reports the clear alleged Terms of Use violation something would be considered to remove and prevent future alleged 3.2(a) violations.

Just another example of CU in-credibility shout-down, rated "Winner" by some, done out of spite regardless of the disrespect to a deceased decorated military POW and US patriot; and not discouraged by the forum.
The last paragraph makes this possibly the whiniest most willfully ignorant post I have read. The meme depicts your president* repeatedly engaging in a losing argument with a deceased war hero which is based on fact.

FloridaBeachBum

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
I posted the meme which basically points out what a vile person Trump is for insulting McCain repeatedly after McCain was deceased. The administrators deleted them, banned me temporarily, and called me a troll. What else would want them to do? Get off your high horse.
Manipulated grave photo still posted but good to know, if you say so, I don't put much credibility in your posts.

FloridaBeachBum

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
The last paragraph makes this possibly the whiniest most willfully ignorant post I have read. The meme depicts your president* repeatedly engaging in a losing argument with a deceased war hero which is based on fact.
Manipulated grave photo still posted. Nothing to do with private property rights or public customary use of private property rights and done out of spite. In-credible and not worthy of your CU position as someone else once said. Facts, not shout-downs and insults please.

Very presumptuous which Presidential candidate I voted for; regardless it is our President in office, even if Republican or Democrat. Don't like it vote em out. Just like the Walton Commissioners.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
Manipulated grave photo still posted but good to know, if you say so, I don't put much credibility in your posts.
It doesn’t take much common sense to know that meme is making fun of Trump. If it insinuates that a bunch of you are bloviating, I guess that’s just gravy.

Poppaj

SoWal Insider
Oct 9, 2015
Manipulated grave photo still posted. Nothing to do with private property rights or public customary use of private property rights and done out of spite. In-credible and not worthy of your CU position as someone else once said. Facts, not shout-downs and insults please.

Very presumptuous which Presidential candidate I voted for; regardless it is our President in office, even if Republican or Democrat. Don't like it vote em out. Just like the Walton Commissioners.
:doh:Simply clueless. Maybe I should post a beating dead horse meme.

Reggie Gaskins

Beach Lover
Oct 4, 2018
Blue Mountain Beach
To the vast audience of this thread;
The last few posts/diversions of school yard antics prove the case. Now, consider this Walton taxpayers; Constitutional Property rights advocates have taken the affirmative position in this post by declaring that "CU will destroy our 30A legacy". We carry the burden of proof. A much harder position than to only defend against the plaintif's case. And as evidenced this morning, the case is pretty much settled in our favor. In court, however, the roles are reversed. The county takes the plaintiff position. Imagine the beating they will take when there is no real evidence to support their CU position, and all of the facts and law that you've read here will overwhelm any judge or jury. Do you think whimsical and vulgar memes will win the case? You decide...

Poppaj

SoWal Insider
Oct 9, 2015
To the vast audience of this thread;
The last few posts/diversions of school yard antics prove the case. Now, consider this Walton taxpayers; Constitutional Property rights advocates have taken the affirmative position in this post by declaring that "CU will destroy our 30A legacy". We carry the burden of proof. A much harder position than to only defend against the plaintif's case. And as evidenced this morning, the case is pretty much settled in our favor. In court, however, the roles are reversed. The county takes the plaintiff position. Imagine the beating they will take when there is no real evidence to support their CU position, and all of the facts and law that you've read here will overwhelm any judge or jury. Do you think whimsical and vulgar memes will win the case? You decide...
Then why all the moaning and bellyaching if you have a case that can’t be lost? A number of county residents feel some property owners possess title to beach front that should have never been issued and are simply asking for a ruling realizing it’s not a slam dunk and won’t be an easy or inexpensive task. However they do feel the effort is worthwhile. So just sit back, have a drink, and chill in your confidence.

BlueMtnBeachVagrant

Beach Fanatic
Jun 20, 2005
I quoted from the study,
We observed a denial of the relevance of facts,” the researchers wrote.”

Poppaj responds with only a meme and absolutely no credible commentary (which appears to be on par for many CU advocates).

What we have here is a denier of the denial of the relevance of facts it would appear.

CU advocates could NEVER be one of the groups that the study applies to, could they?

And please don’t even try to flip this around. There has been more FACTUAL postings on this thread from private property advocates than all the Trump pictures and BFO bashing by others.

BlueMtnBeachVagrant

Beach Fanatic
Jun 20, 2005
Then why all the moaning and bellyaching if you have a case that can’t be lost?
Because of extreme polarization induced by CU zealots like you (gosh I like that word), is one of the main reasons this thread was started in the first place, remember?....

You guys have ruined the community spirit, plain and simple, by trying to grab what you don’t own and deamonizing your neighbors on top of that for owning it in the first place.