• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
The first and perhaps the only rule in propaganda is: if you tell a lie over and over and over and over and over again, the populace will start to believe it is true. That’s what this thread is all about.

Auburn Fan

Beach Lover
Oct 4, 2018
Auburn
The first and perhaps the only rule in propaganda is: if you tell a lie over and over and over and over and over again, the populace will start to believe it is true. That’s what this thread is all about.

Be more specific. Which statement was a lie?

Go ahead. Prove your point. Give us one fact-based counterargument. Like a grown up. Like a man with character.

A cheap substitute meme for lack of facts doesn't cut it. In fact, it accomplishes quite the opposite. Proves Reggie's point.

Last edited:

Poppaj

SoWal Insider
Oct 9, 2015
Because of extreme polarization induced by CU zealots like you (gosh I like that word), is one of the main reasons this thread was started in the first place, remember?....

Customary Use Will Destroy Our 30A Legacy

You guys have ruined the community spirit, plain and simple, by trying to grab what you don’t own and deamonizing your neighbors on top of that for owning it in the first place.
Nice try but a fail. I believe BFO’s realize this isn’t a slam dunk.

FloridaBeachBum

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
I suggest no one reply (or consider stooping down) to those with nothing but juvenile meaningless taunts who are old enough (guessing collecting social security) and should know better.

To repeat my Post #190 [this is post 734]. " Best thing to do is ignore Lake View [et al]. Just want attention. Does not warrant a reply if all he's got is immature inconsequential banter. All talk, no substance. Wait LV2 [et al] won't address a single fact or will reply with his inane banter or a goofy photo."

But still be a Badger for the property rights facts and illuminate the intentional CU misinformation with the truth. I do the work to educate myself of the facts, I don't listen to antisocial media emotional dribble, and share with those who support the Constitution and want to understand the facts. I could care less what Pappj, LV2 et al think or say. They just need to find their own alternative facts to CU doctrine be credible. Maybe attorney Daniel Uhlfelder can help them. We know other FBFA members have opinions but no facts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Poppaj

SoWal Insider
Oct 9, 2015
I suggest no one reply (or consider stooping down) to those with nothing but juvenile meaningless taunts who are old enough (guessing over 65) and should know better.

To repeat my Post #190 [this is post 734]. " Best thing to do is ignore Lake View [et al]. Just want attention. Does not warrant a reply if all he's got is immature inconsequential banter. All talk, no substance. Wait LV2 [et al] won't address a single fact or will reply with his inane banter or a goofy photo."

But still be a Badger for the property rights facts and illuminate the intentional CU misinformation with the truth. I do the work to educate myself of the facts, I don't listen to antisocial media emotional dribble, and share with those who support the Constitution and want to understand the facts. I could care less what Pappj, LV2 et al think or say. They just need to find their own alternative facts to CU doctrine be credible. Maybe attorney Daniel Uhlfelder can help them. We know other FBFA members have opinions but no facts.

This is a legal matter to be settled in the courts and if you’ve noticed I haven’t played keyboard attorney like many on here. I only possess an opinion, not any schooling in legal matters. With all the precedent, case law, and other legalese I’ve seen on here one would believe the anti-CU people are all attorneys. You guys keep bringing up the constitution in your posts so it might be useful to remember the 5th amendment is often referred to as the taking clause.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
I suggest no one reply (or consider stooping down) to those with nothing but juvenile meaningless taunts who are old enough (guessing collecting social security) and should know better.

The first, and perhaps, the only rule in propaganda is: If you tell a lie over and over and over and over and over again, the populace will start to believe it is true. That’s what this thread is all about.

Last edited:

L.C. Bane

Beach Fanatic
Aug 8, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach

This is a legal matter to be settled in the courts and if you’ve noticed I haven’t played keyboard attorney like many on here. I only possess an opinion, not any schooling in legal matters. With all the precedent, case law, and other legalese I’ve seen on here one would believe the anti-CU people are all attorneys. You guys keep bringing up the constitution in your posts so it might be useful to remember the 5th amendment is often referred to as the taking clause.

Is that Plan B (if needed)?

Public Use Requirement

In Kelo v. City of New London, Connecticut, 545 U.S. 469 (2005), the Supreme Court held that general benefits which a community would enjoy from the furthering of economic development is sufficient to qualify as a "public use."

Poppaj

SoWal Insider
Oct 9, 2015

FloridaBeachBum

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
Is that Plan B (if needed)?
Public Use Requirement
In Kelo v. City of New London, Connecticut, 545 U.S. 469 (2005), the Supreme Court held that general benefits which a community would enjoy from the furthering of economic development is sufficient to qualify as a "public use."
First, your Kelo link is to the wrong court case. Second, did you read Kelo? Can you or anyone describe the ruling in the Kelo case? Did the Government not have to pay fair market value for the emanate domain taking? Is that your point? Can you or anyone describe how Kelo would apply to Walton private property beachfront? Who were the SC judges in the 5-4 Kelo decision and who are the US SC judges today?
Because you lost me and I suspect all 4,671 BFOs.

If you don't want to read the case and understand it; did you see the movie about Kelo? "Little Pink House"?
Here's same crib notes too. Kelo v. City of New London - Wikipedia
Public reaction to the US SC decision was highly unfavorable. So if you took a survey of the US SC decision and it was unfavorable; would you think the poll should trump the law?
Do you know what happened to the New London public development of the private properties after the US SC decision? They are still vacant. There was zero public use or benefit of the condemned private properties that were forcibly taken by the government.

If you believe the private dry sand is worthless because of the government’s police power regulation of private use of beach property; that was addressed in post #624.

Might want to read the Bert Harris Act too.