• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

BlueMtnBeachVagrant

Beach Fanatic
Jun 20, 2005
At 11:31 AM today I quoted the last post from Dave Rauschkolb.

At 1:00 PM today Dave Rauschkolb then posts the very same post I quoted.

I’m telling you folks, be careful taking me on. I can read minds.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
Dave's first post about this thread being so "epic" was at 8:45. He later expounded on that at 1:00pm. Most likely he used that clever trick of copy and paste. Vagrant ought to try reading his own mind before trying to read other people's.

BeachSandpiper

Beach Comber
May 3, 2019
South Walton
You, BeachSandpiper, have made 20 posts, new member only on this thread, Reggie, 52, Florida Beach Bum wins the prize with well over 100 (140) all by him/herself. Virtually all of his/her posts are related to this issue as a new, Feb 19, 2018 member. I think MMB Vagrant, a SoWal veteran, is a semi close second at 107. Auburn Fan 41, He/she has only made one other post on a different thread. This one thread seems to be holding his/her interest the most as a new member. I'm at 31 if I counted right. Fishing Fool, 13 posts, new member, only posting on this thread.[/QUOTE

Wow. I find it odd that you would give this thread so much time to count who is responding and how long they have been members here. Should I not respond to this thread because I’m new? Why does that matter? I know this is off topic for this thread, but I thought this forum was for open discussion but it seems my motives are under suspicion just because I’m new. Weird. Just because you havent seen my posts in other threads doesnt mean I haven’t read others. I just don’t feel the need to post much. Is SoWal Forum just for the old guys? Is it wrong that a thread is interesting to new people? Like I said, I find it odd that you’re tracking this conversation so closely, Dave. But hey, whatever floats your boat.

BlueMtnBeachVagrant

Beach Fanatic
Jun 20, 2005
LVT,
Still can’t take a joke, can you?

We are apparently losing our sense of honor as well as the Legacy of 30A.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
Oh, that was a joke? I just thought it was lame attempt at joke. Stay alert. Big words being used on this thread.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
You, BeachSandpiper, have made 20 posts, new member only on this thread, Reggie, 52, Florida Beach Bum wins the prize with well over 100 (140) all by him/herself. Virtually all of his/her posts are related to this issue as a new, Feb 19, 2018 member. I think MMB Vagrant, a SoWal veteran, is a semi close second at 107. Auburn Fan 41, He/she has only made one other post on a different thread. This one thread seems to be holding his/her interest the most as a new member. I'm at 31 if I counted right. Fishing Fool, 13 posts, new member, only posting on this thread.[/QUOTE

Wow. I find it odd that you would give this thread so much time to count who is responding and how long they have been members here. Should I not respond to this thread because I’m new? Why does that matter? I know this is off topic for this thread, but I thought this forum was for open discussion but it seems my motives are under suspicion just because I’m new. Weird. Just because you havent seen my posts in other threads doesnt mean I haven’t read others. I just don’t feel the need to post much. Is SoWal Forum just for the old guys? Is it wrong that a thread is interesting to new people? Like I said, I find it odd that you’re tracking this conversation so closely, Dave. But hey, whatever floats your boat.
I, for one, am glad that Dave has posted the post counts. Florida Beach Bum and Blue Mountain Vagrant, it seems , have had a preponderance of posts. I'm just here to point out that that is a great tactic if your plan is to propagate propaganda.

BlueMtnBeachVagrant

Beach Fanatic
Jun 20, 2005
I, for one, am glad that Dave has posted the post counts. Florida Beach Bum and Blue Mountain Vagrant, it seems , have had a preponderance of posts. I'm just here to point out that that is a great tactic if your plan is to propagate propaganda.
And you’ve been a wall flower.

GEEZE, LVT, give it up. Personally, I think you’re actually a BFO, posting juvenile, insignificant posts just to make us look better.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
I've not been a wall flower. If someone doesn't challenge y'all's morals and tactics, then the whole community loses.

Last edited:

EZ4144

Beach Lover
Aug 6, 2005
With all due respect:
Reggie created perhaps the most profitable thread SoWal has seen in recent history, as far as 30,000 plus views and 800 comments. Surely a boost for ad revenues and market penetration? His unique way of asking questions sparked great, sometimes heated, dialogue that is quite relevant and compelling.
Admins say he was "temporarily" banned. But the creator of this epic thread is still being censored from participation, when others are breaking many more rules than Reggie ever did. He hit a nerve, a personal one, we get it. Bad decision. But telling us that he was temporarily banned, and then keeping him silenced, while allowing worse breeches, do not align. WWRD
Hate to break it to you but I doubt anyone cares what you think about running things. You break rules you pay the price. On a free site BTW.
How is a thread profitable?