• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lorie Pate

Beach Comber
Aug 26, 2012
I have a 3 bedroom, 2 story home close to the 331 bridge on the Bay side and need a clean and reliable roommate. The bedroom is furnished and I also have a second roommate. Fenced in backyard. Month to Month or 6-12 month lease. For more information, please call 850-687-9444. Move in ready : SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY PLEASE

GavinM22

Beach Comber
Jun 20, 2019
Inlet Beach
Hi lorie. I understand you're looking for a 30+ roomate because you want someone who follows laws, doesn't let things get unsanitary, and is generally mature and responsible.

My name is Gavin. I'm going to be honest, I'm 22, but I'm rather mature for my age.

My friends are all over 30. My best friend for a while was my senior citizen great aunt. I keep current room organized, clean, and tidy. I wash my dishes.

The reason I'm responsible is because I'm disabled. Any kind of trouble with the law would permanently terminate my income. My disability also causes extreme sensitivity to alchohol, so you will not find me drunk at the house on any occasion.

I'm looking to start volunteering full time after I get settled somewhere. Once my disability allows it, I will be attending massage school, or attending gulf coast for foreign languages studies.

I hope you consider me as a roomate. I would be able to do everything you would like a 30 year old to do. And also, I'll let you pet my service dog once I get one :)