• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Willow has three beautiful boutiques along 30A, which is the perfect backdrop for our gorgeous clothing and accessories that you won't find anywhere else in the area! Our three individually unique stores represent the customers and locations they serve. Willow in Rosemary Beach is a small, yet impactful, “closet” that every woman with a classic, feminine sensibility will envy. Willow & Woods in Seaside offers casual beachy styles for both women and men. With so many bright colors, patterns, and accessories, there is something for almost everyone. Willow & Mercer is our newest addition located in the 30 Avenues shopping center (Inlet Beach). When you pull into the modern, clean aesthetic of 30 Avenues you’ll be happy to find the crisp, city-chic styles of Mercer take you from day to your most fabulous evenings.

Willow Boutique is looking for the right candidates to immediately fill the following full-time (35+ hours/week) positions: Store Manager, Assistant Manager, and Lead Sales. The perfect candidate is an outgoing, motivated, natural born leader with excellent sales skills. They must have the ability to become a trusted adviser to both customers and associates and have an infectious love for fashion.

Our team has the unique opportunity to migrate between all 3 locations on a regular basis (excluding store manager) and really experience, and sell, the variety of designers and styles that Willow has to offer.

If Willow sounds like the perfect place to start your next adventure near the beach, we would love to speak with you!

Lead Sales Requirements:

• Sales experience (preferably in retail) in a competitive environment

• Goal and performance driven

• A love for fashion and people, alike

• The ability to form lasting client relationships and become a trusted fashion adviser and confidante

• A team player with the ability to coach other sales associates to reach their highest potential

Store & Assistant Manager Requirements:

• Managerial experience

• Sales experience

• Ability to perform multiple types of tasks on a daily basis (sales, inventory, customer service, employee relations, etc.)

• Self-motivated individual with the ability to work alone just as well as with others

• The ability to recognize problems and the vision to find a solution

Please email an updated resume, including 3 professional references, to pr@wearwillow.com and or contact us at the store (850)231-0248 and ask to speak with Kelly.

Karen Warner

Beach Crab
Jun 24, 2019
Navarre
Hello!

Are any of these positions still available? If so, I would be very interested in finding out more about them. I have 5 years experience in retail sales management in a boutique environment and an additional 20 years experience in retail banking management. I can be reached at 971-228-9654. Thanks and I hope to hear from you.

Karen Warner