• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Taylor Horvat

Beach Comber
Mar 17, 2019
Lawrence, KS
www.facebook.com
Looking for 2-3 female roommates in their 20's! Looking at renting a house and need some amazing roommates to share it with! :) The house is 5 minutes from Emerald Coast Middle School. 5 min from Grayton Beach. Rent will be $700-$900 a person depending on the room picked. This is for a 4 bedroom house. Granite, stainless steel, wood floors, 3.5 bathrooms, community pool, and more. I am looking at renting starting July 1 but need to know I will have roommates to fill it! :)

I will be working as a teacher at Dune Lakes Elementary School which is about 5 minutes away. I have a 1.5 year old kitty named Rue, I love Taylor Swift, romantic comedies, the beach ofcourse, wine, margarita nights, and keeping things nice and organized in my living space. I have furniture to fill the kitchen and living room. I am looking for reliable and responsible roommates!

Text me 913-991-8085 if interested!

Kersi

Beach Comber
Jul 11, 2019
Panama City Beach, FL
Super interested in one of the rooms ! I'm a full time student and work part time, so I'm pretty laid back and keep clean space. I do have a dog, but he's super friendly, house trained, and doesn't shed. I'm looking to rent the beginning of August. Here's my number if any of this works for you 8507046581