• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jennifer Sayles

Beach Crab
Jul 18, 2019
Panama City Beach
I apologize in advance for the mistakes- I’m old school and not very computer literate:
I was offered a job at a restaurant in Rosemary Beach (30 Avenue) that I could not turn down but had to start practically overnight and I was in Dothan,Al. I am currently couch surfing at my cousins small apartment and she cannot let me stay very long so I am hoping to find a quiet/safe/affordable place to rent soon. I am used to living alone, but I cannot afford the crazy outrageous apartment rent down here. I need to stay in the ballpark of about 1000-1100/month (Total) so if someone is in the same boat as me let me know. If anyone has a small & simple apartment/condo, etc. in that range I would like to hear from you as well. As a Chef, I am a night person but I am very quiet. I smoke occasionally (OUTSIDE ONLY), I don’t have animals due to allergies and I keep a clean/neat home. I’m pretty laid back so I don’t have a bunch of requirements for a potential roommate other than a drama free female with a job who can pay rent. Please reply to this post if you have any questions or suggestions. Thank you and I hope to hear from y’all soon

brandi39

Beach Lover
May 20, 2014
Panama City beach
I apologize in advance for the mistakes- I’m old school and not very computer literate:
I was offered a job at a restaurant in Rosemary Beach (30 Avenue) that I could not turn down but had to start practically overnight and I was in Dothan,Al. I am currently couch surfing at my cousins small apartment and she cannot let me stay very long so I am hoping to find a quiet/safe/affordable place to rent soon. I am used to living alone, but I cannot afford the crazy outrageous apartment rent down here. I need to stay in the ballpark of about 1000-1100/month (Total) so if someone is in the same boat as me let me know. If anyone has a small & simple apartment/condo, etc. in that range I would like to hear from you as well. As a Chef, I am a night person but I am very quiet. I smoke occasionally (OUTSIDE ONLY), I don’t have animals due to allergies and I keep a clean/neat home. I’m pretty laid back so I don’t have a bunch of requirements for a potential roommate other than a drama free female with a job who can pay rent. Please reply to this post if you have any questions or suggestions. Thank you and I hope to hear from y’all soon

Hello I’m in the same boat.. couch surfing but in my case I’m 6 months pregnant. I have a good job and am responsible. Looking for someone to share rent with. My name is Brandi 850-399-0497

Heron

Beach Comber
May 1, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach, FL

Hello! I have a furnished 2 bedroom 2 bath condo on 30A. The rent would be $1000 per month which include utilities and wifi. I am looking for a roommate so please contact me at 2059080296 if interested. I just moved here a month ago from Birmingham, Alabama, and I look forward to hearing from you. Kind regards, Cathy

Last edited: