• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Virginia84

Beach Comber
Jul 16, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach
I recently accepted a teaching position in Walton county. I am looking for a month to month rental (for at least the next 90 days) as I get acquainted to my new job and new location.

Kathy Billinge

Beach Comber
Jul 7, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach
I recently accepted a teaching position in Walton county. I am looking for a month to month rental (for at least the next 90 days) as I get acquainted to my new job and new location.
We have beautiful 4 bedroom ( 1 bunk room ) 2 masters Nature Walk Community. Full amenities. Furnished. Beautifully appointed. Available Sep 5 2019. 1 - 4 months. 3900.00. No pets plus security.

Heron

Beach Comber
May 1, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach, FL

Hello. I have a furnished 2/2 condo on 30A. Rent would be $1000 per month which includes utilities and wifi. Please contact me at 2059080296 if interested. Thanks, Cathy

Virginia84

Beach Comber
Jul 16, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach
Hi there Cathy, I sent a text to the number you provided in your post. I am very interested in learning more about your condo. Where is it located on 30A and when might it be available? It would be just me renting the property. Feel free to text if that is easier.

Thanks,
Virginia (704) 301-7819

mollymom

Beach Lover
May 7, 2017
Seagrove
Hi!!
Did you find anything yet? I have a lovely month to month home on a beautiful lake in a gated community. It’s 5 minute walk to the beach . Fully furnished 3/3 cathedral ceilings and VERY pet friendly ( fenced in area. ) please call me at 321-432-3414 And I’ll send you photos and info. Thanks
Maria

Kathy Billinge

Beach Comber
Jul 7, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach
Hi there Cathy, I sent a text to the number you provided in your post. I am very interested in learning more about your condo. Where is it located on 30A and when might it be available? It would be just me renting the property. Feel free to text if that is easier.

Thanks,
Virginia (704) 301-7819
Hi, just seeing this didn’t get text. It’s a single family home in Nature Walk off of 395 about 1/2-3/4 mile to beach. 4 bed 3 bath. Great neighborhood with 2 pools - great area. Text 813-789-6935