• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

HandicappedPlease

Beach Comber
Jun 4, 2019
South Walton
Looking for a pocket listing long term rental. My wife will have 6 to 12 months of physical therapy due to Bone restructuring in her hip. I work in Rosemary Beach / Seacrest area, and I need to be close by to help her recovery and tend to her as needed. She is a very strong lady who just needs a LOT of peace in her life after her fall. I can rebuild your house and make it better- that's what I do... I have built 350 houses here- but don't have one of our own- let me explain.

HandicappedPlease

Beach Comber
Jun 4, 2019
South Walton
Looking for a pocket listing long term rental. My wife will have 6 to 12 months of physical therapy due to Bone restructuring in her hip. I work in Rosemary Beach / Seacrest area, and I need to be close by to help her recovery and tend to her as needed. She is a very strong lady who just needs a LOT of peace in her life after her fall. I can rebuild your house and make it better- that's what I do... I have built 350 houses here- but don't have one of our own- let me explain.

mollymom

Beach Lover
May 7, 2017
Seagrove
Hi
If you find something for the summer I have a lovely house that will be available monthly as of the end of August in Seagrove. Thanks Maria 321-432-3414

HandicappedPlease

Beach Comber
Jun 4, 2019
South Walton
THANK YOU! PLEASE SEND A COUPLE PICTURES- We are moving today , are good for 4 days, then two more then...... if this one deal EVER GOES THROUGH WE MIGHT BE OK....

but so far, I can't keep this potential from flip flopping on us....

noel

Beach Comber
Dec 15, 2013
THANK YOU! PLEASE SEND A COUPLE PICTURES- We are moving today , are good for 4 days, then two more then...... if this one deal EVER GOES THROUGH WE MIGHT BE OK....

but so far, I can't keep this potential from flip flopping on us....
*Sent you a pm! Pls get back to me when possible. Thx! Noel

Sarah Forsythe

Beach Lover
Feb 23, 2016

NO STAIRS
Seagrove Beach Home for Rent (this link will take you to see photos of the house)

Hi, Please click on the link above if you are interested in taking a look at our house in Seagrove! Thanks

This single story home is tucked away on a cul-de-sac in Old Seagrove. The home is 3 blocks to the beach, walkable to downtown Seaside, and close to Publix. Home has 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, a walk-in closet, a fireplace, a heated fenced in pool, beautiful private park-like yard with fence, and two-car garage. Kitchen has a new oven, dishwasher, and new kitchen countertops (photo of kitchen does not show update). The fenced in yard is great for dogs. *We recently replaced carpet in the bedrooms with tile that looks like wood. New quartz counter top in kitchen. House is rented without furniture. Thank You!
Homeowner pays for pool and yard maintenance.

Renter pays $2700/month rent, utilities, and gas to heat pool.