• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

CatherineRoss

Beach Comber
Jun 8, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach
Family of 4 (w a Labrador named Beaufort ) looking for a long term rental of a 4/3 starting around Dec 15th.
Area of 30-A so my children can still ride their bikes to beach. We are a clean, honest family looking for a place to live. Non smoking.
Pls let Me know if you have anything I know our next hm is out there!!!!!

Catherine Ross
850-737-9226

Attachments

• 2D7E9CE0-DEA0-49D1-8728-394B69819D28.jpeg
    2D7E9CE0-DEA0-49D1-8728-394B69819D28.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 35

Sarah Forsythe

Beach Lover
Feb 23, 2016
Seagrove Beach Home for Rent (this link will take you to see photos of the house)

Hi, Please click on the link above if you are interested in taking a look at our house in Seagrove! Thanks

This single story home is tucked away on a cul-de-sac in Old Seagrove. The home is 3 blocks to the beach, walkable to downtown Seaside, and close to Publix. Home has 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, a walk-in closet, a fireplace, a heated fenced in pool, beautiful private park-like yard with fence, and two-car garage. Kitchen has a new oven, dishwasher, and new kitchen countertops (photo of kitchen does not show update). The fenced in yard is great for dogs. *We recently replaced carpet in the bedrooms with tile that looks like wood. New quartz counter top in kitchen. House is rented without furniture. Thank You!
Homeowner pays for pool and yard maintenance.

Renter pays $2700/month rent, utilities, and gas to heat pool.

CatherineRoss

Beach Comber
Jun 8, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach
Seagrove Beach Home for Rent (this link will take you to see photos of the house)

Hi, Please click on the link above if you are interested in taking a look at our house in Seagrove! Thanks

This single story home is tucked away on a cul-de-sac in Old Seagrove. The home is 3 blocks to the beach, walkable to downtown Seaside, and close to Publix. Home has 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, a walk-in closet, a fireplace, a heated fenced in pool, beautiful private park-like yard with fence, and two-car garage. Kitchen has a new oven, dishwasher, and new kitchen countertops (photo of kitchen does not show update). The fenced in yard is great for dogs. *We recently replaced carpet in the bedrooms with tile that looks like wood. New quartz counter top in kitchen. House is rented without furniture. Thank You!
Homeowner pays for pool and yard maintenance.

Renter pays $2700/month rent, utilities, and gas to heat pool.

Hello! Are we able to come see it? And if available can we rent annual contract in dec 15?

Sarah Forsythe

Beach Lover
Feb 23, 2016
Hello! Are we able to come see it? And if available can we rent annual contract in dec 15?
I know you are looking for a December rental. I just posted it today and ultimately are looking for a September or October renter. Are you flexible on your date?
Thank you!

CatherineRoss

Beach Comber
Jun 8, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach
I know you are looking for a December rental. I just posted it today and ultimately are looking for a September or October renter. Are you flexible on your date?
Thank you!
Possibly depends on house/ location. If we can come see yet my husband and I can run by anytime just let me know we live on San Juan Ave.

Rocky Mountains

Beach Comber
Mar 16, 2018
Seagrove
Hello

We have a new construction home in Naturewalk coming available December 15th. The wind chime model. Great location, bike ride through the State Forest, right next to the town Seaside and down the street from Grayton Beach, with shuttle that brings you to the beach plus a Publix grocery store right next to the entrance. Amazing community and amenities. Non furnished. Let me know if you are interested by calling me at 904-412-8533. $4000 a month.

Dave

CatherineRoss

Beach Comber
Jun 8, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach
Hello

We have a new construction home in Naturewalk coming available December 15th. The wind chime model. Great location, bike ride through the State Forest, right next to the town Seaside and down the street from Grayton Beach, with shuttle that brings you to the beach plus a Publix grocery store right next to the entrance. Amazing community and amenities. Non furnished. Let me know if you are interested by calling me at 904-412-8533. $4000 a month.

Dave

Perfect timing. I will call you tomorrow and maybe we can come
See it ? How
Many beds/ baths pls