• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Dom

Beach Crab
Jul 26, 2019
Ky
I think my daughter is one of the children you were talking about. She was vacationing with friends when the driver lost control causing it to flip as it crossed 30A. Thankfully everyone was fine after getting checked out at the hospital. My daughter said that they landed in a nurse's driveway and a very strong man helped flip the cart upright. Thank goodness for their good fortune. I cannot imagine having a different ending to report.

debesquire

Beach Lover
Aug 15, 2010
I think my daughter is one of the children you were talking about. She was vacationing with friends when the driver lost control causing it to flip as it crossed 30A. Thankfully everyone was fine after getting checked out at the hospital. My daughter said that they landed in a nurse's driveway and a very strong man helped flip the cart upright. Thank goodness for their good fortune. I cannot imagine having a different ending to report.

Thank-you SO much for that information! I posted the original inquiry. My husband and I saw other (much younger than we are) adults who were on foot nearby approaching to help so we did not stop but we immediately called 911. We were both literally in tears over what we knew could be very serious injuries (or worse) to the children. They have been in our thoughts and prayers. Thank God they escaped unharmed.