• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

rswalsh

Beach Comber
Aug 6, 2014
Fairly new 3 bed/3 bath home in Seagrove. Fully furnished, adequate parking, access to community pool, walking distance to the beach. Currently have one female roommate. We're looking for an additional FEMALE roommate to rent the other room (includes private bath). I'll be traveling extensively for the next 6 months so essentially, it will be you and one other woman living in the house. Requirements: nonsmoking, no pets, clean/quiet/mellow, drug and alcohol free. If you fit this description, we have a home for you! $1000/month includes everything. $500 refundable deposit required along with first month's rent upon move-in. References required. This is initially a six-month rental (July - December) with a possible extension if circumstances permit. Reply to this thread with your number to schedule a meeting. Cheers!

Shana Bartholomew

Beach Crab
Jun 11, 2019
Niceville
Fairly new 3 bed/3 bath home in Seagrove. Fully furnished, adequate parking, access to community pool, walking distance to the beach. Currently have one female roommate. We're looking for an additional FEMALE roommate to rent the other room (includes private bath). I'll be traveling extensively for the next 6 months so essentially, it will be you and one other woman living in the house. Requirements: nonsmoking, no pets, clean/quiet/mellow, drug and alcohol free. If you fit this description, we have a home for you! $1000/month includes everything. $500 refundable deposit required along with first month's rent upon move-in. References required. This is initially a six-month rental (July - December) with a possible extension if circumstances permit. Reply to this thread with your number to schedule a meeting. Cheers!
Good afternoon,

I currently live in Niceville but need to move closer to my job so this would be perfect for me. I am retired military, very neat, quiet and I believe I would make a great room mate. My contact information is Shana Bartholomew, (806) 329-8897. Thank you for your time and hope to hear back from you. Shana

brandi39

Beach Lover
May 20, 2014
Panama City beach

Hello I was wondering if this was still available please call ASAP my name is Brandi 850-399-0497

brandi39

Beach Lover
May 20, 2014
Panama City beach
My name is Brandi and I’m very interested
850-399-0497

MegL

Beach Crab
Jul 27, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
Hi there. I have just moved back from Alabama and am interested in renting your room. If it is still available, would you please contact me? (334) 216-0522. Thank you!

Solo keke

Beach Comber
Jul 29, 2019
Panama City beach
Hey !
Contact me at goalchaser22@gmail.com
Thank you!