• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Coastal Luxury
9961 E. Co. Hwy 30A, Suite 1
Seacrest, FL 32461
Phone: 850.502.1220, Fax: 800.549.5056
www.coastalluxury.com

Gulf Coast real estate veteran Mandy Cooper joins the ranks of elite agency Coastal Luxury.

Mandy Headshot pic5-01.jpg
Seacrest, Florida, August 2019: When Mandy Cooper and her husband Jeff planned their 2001 Grayton Beach destination wedding, they loved the Gulf’s sugar sands enough to become entrenched locals. As Cooper explored the communities that comprise 30A, she was inspired to embark on a career in the real estate industry. She put her Middle Tennessee State University marketing degree to work, becoming a sales representative for a neighborhood developer. After a successful tenure, Cooper moved her license to a larger firm where she quickly became a top producer, earning industry stripes and reaching the company’s 100% Club. Now Cooper has joined broker Erin Oden’s Coastal Luxury team. Mandy Cooper is now a veteran at selling luxury and resort properties in 30A communities. Her clients also benefit from her in-depth knowledge of a larger geography. Cooper explains, “I know the Destin and Panama City Beach markets very well and look to expand Coastal Luxury’s presence in those areas. My portfolio consists of second home-buyers and investors, but I’m always helping local families secure and sell primary residences. Plus, I play well in the sandbox with other agents, knowing that everyone has a common goal: to close the deal.” Cooper’s impressive average production consistently puts her in the top 1% of Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, and she has sold over $30 million over the last 2 years. A unique attribute that Cooper offers is her in-house marketing efforts, led by Jessica Burch. Social media, expert graphic design, Website MandyCooper.com, and email blasts push listings out for the best possible exposure and business outcomes. Cooper’s passion for coastal living helps her serve clients in a holistic manner while enjoying beach life. The native Tennessean is renovating a 1970s house on Choctawhatchee Bay, scuba dives, and explores waterways on her Carolina Skiff with her children Sam (14) and Walt (8). Cooper’s goal at Coastal Luxury is to “up her game and continue a successful real estate career while still being a great mom.”

Coastal Luxury is a real estate firm that maintains a strong emphasis on intimate market knowledge and expertise in the luxury and Gulf-front properties of Rosemary, Alys Beach, WaterColor, Seacrest, Seaside, Grayton, and the 30A Gulf Coast corridor as well as the Destin and Sandestin/Miramar Beach areas. For additional information, contact:

Coastal Luxury
Phone: 850.502.1220
Email: erin@coastalluxury.com
# # #