• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Reggie Gaskins

Beach Lover
Oct 4, 2018
Blue Mountain Beach
This appears to be a cut and dry, absolutely correct judicial decision.

It had zero, nada, nothing to do with CU. Read it again, seventh paragraph. The CU portion was dismissed, that theory is moot. It is my opinion that the plaintiff overreached by including CU in the discussion.

If a registered easement has been legally formed and processed, it’s the law. Period. The judge made the right call. The public indeed also has always had access, and always will, to the shoreline. No argument there either.

No popcorn needed, nothing to see here. The law is the law. Righteous win for the county and it’s citizens. We applaud the clearing up of ambiguity regarding public access to that easement.

Doesn’t affect any of the CU discussion whatsoever.

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
This appears to be a cut and dry, absolutely correct judicial decision.

It had zero, nada, nothing to do with CU. Read it again, seventh paragraph. The CU portion was dismissed, that theory is moot. It is my opinion that the plaintiff overreached by including CU in the discussion.

If a registered easement has been legally formed and processed, it’s the law. Period. The judge made the right call. The public indeed also has always had access, and always will, to the shoreline. No argument there either.

No popcorn needed, nothing to see here. The law is the law. Righteous win for the county and it’s citizens. We applaud the clearing up of ambiguity regarding public access to that easement.

Doesn’t affect any of the CU discussion whatsoever.
75' north of the MHWL is alot more than just the shoreline.........thats 75' that those people THOUGHT they owned......

Rachael Ashman McKee

Beach Lover
May 21, 2012
Seacrest
Rachael, I respect your comments very much however I could not disagree with you more. Humans are clever and manipulative. We use words to do many things like inspire or inform but also to manipulate and agitate. I assume that you and I both care a lot about truth. Truth is the opposite of deception. If you go back and read the posts from RG and SV you will find deception mixed in with some facts and outright deception in others. For example, Sup View posted about 10 or 12 court cases that he said proved a certain point. Someone found that not one of those cases proved his point. Sup View was deceptive which is the opposite of truth. He did not think we the people are smart enough to fact check. Well, someone did. Reggie Gaskins started this thread knowing that most BPO's do not mind sharing the beach with respectful people. Every one of his post is meant to agitate and manipulate BPO's into believing that the big bad government and the loser people are trying to "take" away their property. He goes on to say that the local government "never once" offered to work with the BPO's which is wrong on so many levels. First level is that local government worked with every BPO in allowing you to build on a sand dune which gives you exclusive views of the beach and Gulf of Mexico. IMO I believe that the county assumed that the beach would be shared in return for those permits to build on the sand dune. Reggie also says that he is not affiliated with politics and that he and his family have been part of this community for a long time. I believe in the phrase: trust by verify. All I am asking is for Reggie Gaskins to verify he is who he says he is because he has made accusations about many things here on this thread. I think it is a fair question. Don't you agree?
I just don’t see it your way.