• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

foxfamily1994

Beach Crab
Jul 15, 2010
I will be vacationing at WaterSound with my bride and two other couples in late October. What would be some "can't miss" lunch and dinner options that time of the year? I think we will be there roughly Monday thru a Friday. Pretty familiar with 30-A and would be flexible on where to go from San Destin to Rosemary... Thank you!

Truman

Beach Fanatic
Apr 3, 2009
Paradis
Edward's
Pescado
Cafe Thirty-A
Bud & Alley's
Fish Out Of Water
The Bay & North Beach Tortilla next to each other
Basmati's
Stinky's

And on the 2nd day ....

:lol:

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Edward's Fine Food and Wine in Rosemary Beach is a great place to celebrate. Small indoor restaurant with courtyard seating. Delicious.

Many more special places! Cafe Thirty-A, Paradis, Bud & Alley's Restaurant, Borago, Basmati's, George's, Seagar’s, Vintij and Emeril's Coastal Italian, Marlin Grill in Baytowne.

La Crema is a uniquely delicious place in Rosemary Beach featuring Spanish cuisine and wines.

For a special local experience visit Grayton Corner Cafe for lunch or Saturday Supper. They also have monthly wine dinners.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
I really like AJ's Grayton Beach for lunch. They serve dinner as well.

Must visit Local Catch Bar & Grill, Grayton Beer Brewpub, The Bay, Stinky's Fish Camp and Red Fish Taco. Also new places Shaka Noodle & Sushi Bar in Inlet Beach, North Beach Tortilla Co on the bay for tequila and sunset.

190803-northbeach-011-sowal-2000.jpg