• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Carly Strickland

Beach Comber
Jun 25, 2018
Blue Mountain Beach
I am looking for someone who can help me long term with cleaning. I'm almost 9 months pregnant and need someone who can start immediately and would want to stay on after having the baby. Right now the hours will vary from week to week. We are very flexible. I found someone on So Wal earlier in the Summer who was wonderful, but since has moved to Arizona.

NO CLEANING SERVICES. I want someone who can integrate with our family and possibly help with the baby once she arrives. My husband and I would require a great, kind attitude, as you would be treated the same! We live in Blue Mountain Beach. Must have own transportation.

Pay is $12/Hr. CASH

Melissa swartzfager

Beach Comber
Mar 17, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach
Hi my name is Melissa. I know this was posted a while ago, but if you haven't found anyone yet, I am extremely interested. I have excellent references and experience. I can be reached at 850.502.3055

Marysa I. Powell

Beach Crab
Aug 21, 2019
Santa Rosa
I am looking for someone who can help me long term with cleaning. I'm almost 9 months pregnant and need someone who can start immediately and would want to stay on after having the baby. Right now the hours will vary from week to week. We are very flexible. I found someone on So Wal earlier in the Summer who was wonderful, but since has moved to Arizona.

NO CLEANING SERVICES. I want someone who can integrate with our family and possibly help with the baby once she arrives. My husband and I would require a great, kind attitude, as you would be treated the same! We live in Blue Mountain Beach. Must have own transportation.

Pay is $12/Hr. CASH
Hi, if you haven’t found anyone yet I’m very interested. I’ve worked in a daycare for 2 years where I received my 40 hours and I’m also cpr certified & first aid trained. I have several references if needed.

Southern Girl

Beach Comber
Aug 20, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach, Fl.

Pay is $12/Hr. CASH

Southern Girl

Beach Comber
Aug 20, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach, Fl.
Hi, I see that some time has passed since you posted the position. You have probably hired someone, yet, I could still help you a few hours a week when you might need extra help. Please feel free to contact me. 251-408-2634
Thank you

Pay is $12/Hr. CASH

Southern Girl

Beach Comber
Aug 20, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach, Fl.
Hi, I see that some time has passed and you probably hired someone for the position. I would still be interested in helping you a few hours a week when you might need extra help. Please feel free to reach out to me.
Thank you 251-408-2634