• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Sandestin Girl

Beach Crab
Aug 23, 2019
Sandestin
Hello I am looking for someone to watch our 2 year old and help out around the house about 20 hrs week. We are flexible on days and times, just wanting someone sweet and clean that likes playing with a sweet baby. If your looking for a place this can be a live in position as well, we have a one room guest house with private bath we can make available. Please pm me here to discuss looking for someone to start as soon as possible. We are located in Sandestin. Thank you

Southern Girl

Beach Comber
Aug 20, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach, Fl.
Hello I am looking for someone to watch our 2 year old and help out around the house about 20 hrs week. We are flexible on days and times, just wanting someone sweet and clean that likes playing with a sweet baby. If your looking for a place this can be a live in position as well, we have a one room guest house with private bath we can make available. Please pm me here to discuss looking for someone to start as soon as possible. We are located in Sandestin. Thank you

Southern Girl

Beach Comber
Aug 20, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach, Fl.

Southern Girl

Beach Comber
Aug 20, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach, Fl.
Hi, I sent several messages. Please let me know if you are receiving them.
Thank You