• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Joshua Sirten

Beach Comber
May 30, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach
Available September 1st.

My name is Josh. I’m looking for a roommate to sharemy rental in Santa Rosa Beach. It is a lovely 3-bedroom, 2.5 bath home just off 30a near Goatfeathers Restaurant and Gulf Place. Easy access to the beach (about a 5 minute walk).

Roommate would have large master bedroom and private bathroom, as well as use of the rest of thehouse.

I have 3 children that sleep over a couple of nights a week. They have their own room.

Looking for someone that is friendly, responsible and clean.

Rent is $975/mo, including utilities.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Southern Girl

Beach Comber
Aug 20, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach, Fl.
Available September 1st.

My name is Josh. I’m looking for a roommate to sharemy rental in Santa Rosa Beach. It is a lovely 3-bedroom, 2.5 bath home just off 30a near Goatfeathers Restaurant and Gulf Place. Easy access to the beach (about a 5 minute walk).

Roommate would have large master bedroom and private bathroom, as well as use of the rest of thehouse.

I have 3 children that sleep over a couple of nights a week. They have their own room.

Looking for someone that is friendly, responsible and clean.

Rent is $975/mo, including utilities.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Southern Girl

Beach Comber
Aug 20, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach, Fl.
H Josh: I am very interested in the room you have posted. I am friendly, very responsible and can be a clean freak! I use to be a teacher, so do well with children. I do have an old and very spoiled pug who likes to sleep and is house trained. I would like the opportunity to meet you. The room and location sounds wonderful! I hope to hear back from you soon.