• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Brandelena

Beach Comber
Feb 25, 2010
Hi! I am looking for someone to rent a home with. It is just myself and my fur-babies. I have not found a home to rent yet. I’m looking to stay in the Santa Rosa/San Destin/Miramar Beach/Freeport area. I am a very clean and organized person and looking for the same. I don’t mind if you have pets or kids. I do not drink or smoke or do drugs of any sort. Don’t mind if you drink occasionally but do kind with anything else. Thanks!

Last edited:

Brandelena

Beach Comber
Feb 25, 2010
Hi! I am looking for someone to rent a home with. It is just myself and my fur-babies. I have not found a home to rent yet. I’m looking to stay in the Santa Rosa/San Destin/Miramar Beach/Freeport area. I am a very clean and organized person and looking for the same. I don’t mind if you have pets or kids. I do not drink or smoke or do drugs of any sort. Don’t mind if you drink occasionally but do kind with anything else. Thanks!
Also am open to renting a vacation home during the off season if affordable.

TLynn

Beach Comber
Jul 26, 2019
Central Walton
Hi!
I have a large home and looking for a housemate I have a private guest house. In central Walton
I am looking for a trustworthy dependable clean neat non smoker. Please respond if that sounds like you. Thank you