• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Dave Rauschkolb

Beach Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach
Dave Rauschkolb, you should stick to serving Mai Tai alcoholic beverages at your beach-view 30A business and not legal opinions. Or did this real property rights “belief” come from the FBFA attorney who should know better?
What rights were taken by the Government from the inland property owners that is incorporated in their title as describe by the deed? None. No take, no Government compensation.
I’m not even an attorney and understand your legal “belief” is baseless malarkey and irrelevant except to the CU antisocial medial campaign of misinformation.
Let’s have some facts and not baseless opinions please. Let the emotional shutdowns and baseless class warfare conspiracies begin.

7. The right to relief, or payment of compensation, when a new law, rule, regulation, or ordinance of the state or a political entity unfairly affects your property

BlueMtnBeachVagrant

Beach Fanatic
Jun 20, 2005
AF, be a man/woman and stop hiding your name.
How dare you limit the The People's and BFO's choices to just two genders! ALL THE PEOPLE demand more sexual identities than just "man/woman". THE wealthy, powerful, politically connected, hired assassins of compromise, entitled, string pullers, disrespectful, angry, politicized impostors, BS pie eaters, oppressive, deceptive, dishonest, not from here, ALL deserve more.

Last edited:

BlueMtnBeachVagrant

Beach Fanatic
Jun 20, 2005
So, I’m glad that BlueMountain Beach Vagrant brought up the topic of this property owners bill of rights for Florida.

No one can dispute that property either on the beach or close to the beach has more value than property that is a long ways from the beach. The beachfront owners paid for the view and convenience of being right on the beach and non-beachfront owners certainly pay for the convenience of being a walking distance from a usable beach.

So number seven is quite an interesting component of this Florida Property Owners Bill of Rights. Effectively, any non-beachfront owner whose property values may go down or rental incomes may decrease as a result of this, the legislative action of House Bill631, may be in a position to seek “right of relief or payment of compensation” because this new law, if they are located near a beach access that prior to HB631 had wide-open use.

In the event that the action of House Bill631 unfairly and negatively affects the value of their non-beachfront property because the valuable walk up unlimited use that they previously enjoyed no longer exists and if it can be proved that their values are negatively affected and their rental incomes decrease this could set up a large number or class of people that could be affected and seek legal action for compensation.

I would say the tide of this Legislation moves the sands in both ways in this instance. You can’t protect one class of people and not another. I would say many hundreds if not thousands of property owners who don’t own on the beach could effectively make the case that their property has been unfairly affected by House Bill 631.

It’s right here in black and white:

7. The right to relief, or payment of compensation, when a new law, rule, regulation, or ordinance of the state or a political entity unfairly affects your property

I know you don't really believe that non-BFO are entitled to compensation because of HB-631. So was it supposed to be funny? Did your real estate buddy put you up to this very feeble (and I'm being nice) argument? You know, the other surfing dude.

Real estate professional who sold a non-beach front property across the street from a public access says to the buyer, "Yes you have beach access."

Same real estate professional after buyer discovers they never had beach access beyond the 50 foot width and now there is no room to set up because it's too crowded, "Don't worry, my buddy Dave Rauschkolb is going to sue Walton County to get you money because HB-631 devalued your property."

There's always a minor detail that screws things up: HB-631 did absolutely nothing to change the legal status of ANYONE's property. And that's the TRUTH (click if you missed it the first time).

Last edited:

mputnal

Beach Fanatic
Nov 10, 2009
BMBV, you might not believe it but the words I choose to use are quite gentle especially considering the dark view of The People in your words and your message. Trust me I grew up in a small rural town and I have a rather large selection of words that I could have used. My redneck roots would have a field day with your message of The People being unworthy and inferior to your high and mighty position in life. I would repeat your words but I am getting bored with your negativity.

I thought you were interested in a show all tell all debate? What happened?

AF, bmbv prefers me to acknowledge your identity differently. I don't think he thinks before he types so if okay with you we will leave it like it is.

How dare you limit the The People's and BFO's choices to just two genders! ALL THE PEOPLE demand more sexual identities than just "man/woman". THE wealthy, powerful, politically connected, hired assassins of compromise, entitled, string pullers, disrespectful, angry, politicized impostors, BS pie eaters, oppressive, deceptive, dishonest, not from here, ALL deserve more.

mputnal

Beach Fanatic
Nov 10, 2009
Kathryn, we all better sign an affidavit that states that we the people want public beach forever. If you do not own beach front property then I am confused on why you would want private beaches. Why would you want future generations of your family to have limited (very limited) access to our beaches?

bob bob

Beach Fanatic
Mar 29, 2017
SRB
Kathryn, we all better sign an affidavit that states that we the people want public beach forever. If you do not own beach front property then I am confused on why you would want private beaches. Why would you want future generations of your family to have limited (very limited) access to our beaches?
Smells funny in here.

bob bob

Beach Fanatic
Mar 29, 2017
SRB
Quit trying to fabricate some class war between "The People" and "BPOs". Beach property owners are people too. Take your divisive speech elsewhere - it's tiresome. Earlier you said you were done with this thread. Be a man of your word, Mark.
:banned:

:rotfl:

kayti elliott

Beach Lover
Feb 19, 2014
Freeport
I prefer to go to PCB.

BlueMtnBeachVagrant

Beach Fanatic
Jun 20, 2005
BMBV, you might not believe it but the words I choose to use are quite gentle especially considering the dark view of The People in your words and your message. Trust me I grew up in a small rural town and I have a rather large selection of words that I could have used.
You might have to dig down in your "redneck" chest of articulate words. You've just ahout exhausted your other supply.

I would repeat your words but I am getting bored with your negativity.
Now that's funny! Thanks!

I thought you were interested in a show all tell all debate? What happened?
I'm all for David Rauschkolb debating Reggie per his challenge and money for admission going to charity. Thought I've been very clear about that.

AF, bmbv prefers me to acknowledge your identity differently. I don't think he thinks before he types so if okay with you we will leave it like it is.
Nope.
I just don't want you depriving The People from any entitlement such as the right to choose genders. Now think that parody went over your head - but not surprised.

Last edited: