• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

mputnal

Beach Fanatic
Nov 10, 2009
Bmbv, I don't think you would appreciate my redneck vocabulary but I will give you a hint...never mind I might get banned :)

Live debate update: Looks like bmbv is a no show.

I will leave the gender identity issues for the experts like you. I did not see any complaints from AF so I think I covered it.

Stone Cold J

Beach Lover
Jun 6, 2019
SRB
If Bob Bob is right looks like AF has no identity at the moment...

Are you saying AF is banned? If so what for? Is there a way to see on-line who is banned? I saw some AF posts yesterday afternoon but don't see them now. Guess some of those posts hit to close to home for someone.

Stone Cold J

Beach Lover
Jun 6, 2019
SRB
“…the theory of the Communists may be summed up in the single sentence: Abolition of private property.“

Manifesto of the Communist Party
Karl Marx, 1848

BlueMtnBeachVagrant

Beach Fanatic
Jun 20, 2005
Live debate update: Looks like bmbv is a no show.
You have this delusion that you think I’ve inserted myself into this debate challenge.
FACTS (truth)
1. Dave is the chairman of Florida Beaches for All (FBFA).
2. FBFA is a co-plaintiff with the County suing over 1100 parcels representing SEVERAL THOUSAND private property owners.
3. Reggie starts this thread, the one you said you had posted the last post on this subject, BTW.
4. Dave Rauschkolb criticizes Reggie for not using “real” name (as if that makes a difference).
5. Reggie challenges Dave to a live debate because of all the continued non-sense along with smoke and mirrors being perpetuated by Dave and FBFA, which Dave leads.
6. I totally concur that this would be a great fundraiser for charity.

What’s obvious is obvious. You fully know that David Rauschkolb doesn’t have it in him to debate Reggie in a live forum. I’ll say it again, Dave is good on stage when there’s a one way conversation.

If I were Dave, I would be offended by your posts. That is, you also don’t believe in Dave’s debating skills, regarding CU on a level playing field. That’s why you’re blowing smoke by arbitrarily injecting me into the debate instead of Dave and then say I’m a “no show”. All of this to take the light off of your prestigious leader of FBFA, Dave, who refuses to EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE Reggie’s challenge - MUCH LESS accept it.

Last edited:

mputnal

Beach Fanatic
Nov 10, 2009
SCJ, man that communism stuff does not work on us rednecks like it use to. Ya'll better find another way to spread fear because a communist take over is out of date.

I have no idea what happened to AF. I was just repeating Bob Bob.

Stone Cold J

Beach Lover
Jun 6, 2019
SRB
“What belongs to no one is wasted by everyone. What belongs to one man in particular is the object of his economy and care.”
James Wilson

James Wilson, an author of the Constitution, wrote that without recognition of private property, “the tranquility of society would be perpetually disturbed by fierce and ungovernable competition for the possession and enjoyment of things, insufficient to satisfy all, and by no rules of adjustment distributed to each.”

mputnal

Beach Fanatic
Nov 10, 2009
Bmbv, my offer was for you to moderate a televised debate to keep it fair (in case you lose I don't want you to complain about the officiating). Since you and Reggie want a debate (I wanted a water squirting duel) both you and Reggie should not back out now. Your participation will be simple: Read the questions presented from both sides. The identities of both Reggie and Opie (who will represent public beaches) will remain unknown until the debate. Can't you feel the excitement of putting your face to all your words? You know where I am if you want to drop by and work out the details. I already have about 10 questions but I am thinking we should each have about 25 questions. What are your thoughts?