• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

BeachyGirl

Beach Comber
Nov 7, 2007
Looking for long term rental (minimum 6 mos, prefer 12 mos) in the destin area. Prefer furnished. Responsible, mature female. No kids, no pets. Need to move in mid to late August. Moving to area for work. Please contact me if you have anything available.

I have a 2 BR Condo at Ariel Dunes on Seascape / furnished / could do through March

Monie

Beach Crab
Sep 20, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach Fl
Looking for long term rental (minimum 6 mos, prefer 12 mos) in the destin area. Prefer furnished. Responsible, mature female. No kids, no pets. Need to move in mid to late August. Moving to area for work. Please contact me if you have anything available.
Are you still looking for a furnished one bedroom?

TLynn

Beach Comber
Jul 26, 2019
Central Walton
Hello! I have a furnished guesthouse with private entrance and garage loft. The space is available now Please respond if interested

TLynn

Beach Comber
Jul 26, 2019
Central Walton
I am looking at a teaching job there. Can I get more info on this? Thank you!
Hi Shelley!
Great!it would be perfect for you. Safe community and you would have privacy. Space is furnished. I travel a lot so looking for someone to trust to watch the house when I am gone. I am also looking for a non smoker non partier who is neat and takes care of their property. If that’s sounds like you let’s chat
I am out of town until late Tuesday but respond to my email terrilynnm@cox.net and we can st up a time. Thank you!

Larry Parker

Beach Comber
Feb 15, 2014
Are you still looking? I am looking too. I am mature female...no kids no pets. Would you be interested in sharing something. I can furnish it so that's not a problem.
If you two do decide to share a condo I have a 3 BR two bath unit off 30A in Seagrove. Very near public beach access this unit if furnished and I am flexible on how long you would wish to rent. Unit is all hardwoods and tile and has a view of Lake Mier. My cell is 850 687 5127. Unit is 1750/month

TLynn

Beach Comber
Jul 26, 2019
Central Walton
I have a 2 BR Condo at Ariel Dunes on Seascape / furnished / could do through March
Hi I have a private furnished guesthouse and loft available long term in central Walton in upscale safe communities with amenities. Available now
Please respond if you would like more info or would like to see it.

Heron

Beach Comber
May 1, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Hello. I am looking for a female roommate for a furnished 2/2 condo on the West end of 30A. I have recently reduced the price to $850 per month which includes utilities and wifi. It is available October 1. The condo has granite, w/d, tile and carpet, community pool, and faces east towards the forest. Please leave your phone/cell number and I will contact you with pics and more info. Thanks! Cathy