• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

goofer

Beach Fanatic
Feb 21, 2005
Since I plan on spending a good deal of time on 30-A this year, I would appreciate some referrals for a good lawyer, accountant, dentist and maybe a decent internist ( not necessarily in that order ) !! We will be starting to build our home at Watersound in mid April and have rented a carriage house at Grayton Preserve during construction. Looking forward to spending quality time in Paradise. Thank you.

Chickpea

Beach Fanatic
Dec 15, 2005
30-A Corridor
goofer44 said:
Since I plan on spending a good deal of time on 30-A this year, I would appreciate some referrals for a good lawyer, accountant, dentist and maybe a decent internist ( not necessarily in that order ) !! We will be starting to build our home at Watersound in mid April and have rented a carriage house at Grayton Preserve during construction. Looking forward to spending quality time in Paradise. Thank you.

I use Dr Ratcliff to and have been very happy.

Excellent internist is Dr. Bawa (office located behind Angelina's) - will readily see you and your children, if you have any.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
kurt said:
Accountant, Lawyers and Dentists oh my!
Why are you lumping them altogether? You know accountants are not nearly as painful as the latter two. :rotfl:

Accountant - Robert McCullar - at GulfPlace (Coates, Biggers and McCullar). The other two are too painful for me to talk about. :funn: