• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

cnestg8r

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Congratulations to aTmMom for continued leadership!
CONGRATULATIONS to LadyD for **10** picks! More on that later...

Annotation 2019-10-06 073549.jpg

cnestg8r

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
When I first saw Lady D's picks, I considered suggesting she have another look. It must be a mistake! Not so. I apologize.

Some of you may have noticed that Murray Balkcom never posts his pick. For several years he has had a standing order to always pick Georgia if on the slate, and always pick the home team excepting the first rule. He had 9 picks this week and is tied for fourth place. Murray has 57% right for the season. aTm has 62%.

I tried a new system. I'll be glad to share it if you want your odds to drop.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
When I first saw Lady D's picks, I considered suggesting she have another look. It must be a mistake! Not so. I apologize.

Some of you may have noticed that Murray Balkcom never posts his pick. For several years he has had a standing order to always pick Georgia if on the slate, and always pick the home team excepting the first rule. He had 9 picks this week and is tied for fourth place. Murray has 57% right for the season. aTm has 62%.

Strictly luck for me but I know one team I'd like to choke this week, besides Tennessee. :rotfl:

Congratulations, Lady D! We're BFFs, right? I mean, we text each other several times a week, mostly non-sports stuff. Will you share the system you used yesterday with me? LOL. Just kidding. Of course, you won't. <3. I tried a new system yesterday too. I didn't know I had the same picks as cnestg8r. Not using that system again. But I'll share it with anyone. LOL.

Congrats to aTmMom for your continuing overall lead!

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Congratulations, Lady D! We're BFFs, right? I mean, we text each other several times a week, mostly non-sports stuff. Will you share the system you used yesterday with me? LOL. Just kidding. Of course, you won't. <3. I tried a new system yesterday too. I didn't know I had the same picks as cnestg8r. Not using that system again. But I'll share it with anyone. LOL.

Congrats to aTmMom for your continuing overall lead!

Ha ha Beach Runner. No system. Have just quit taking so much time studying lines. Don't even do that anymore. Usually I print a copy of this out and circle my choices but I actually never post by that because I decide to go a different way on some like yesterday, just paid off for me yesterday, want to choke Duke though. And yes we are BFFs, always.

cnestg8r

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Here are the Week 7 matches. Halfway through the regular season.
This is AP Week. 19 teams from the AP rankings. 4 matches have two ranked teams.
First game Friday.

Virginia @ Miami (FL)
Oklahoma @ Texas +9.5
Michigan @ Illinois +19.5
Louisville +6.5 @ Wake Forest
Memphis @ Temple
Washington St @ Arizona St
Alabama @ Texas AM +18.5
South Carolina +25.5 @ Georgia
Florida +13.5 @ LSU
Michigan St +9.5 @ Wisconsin
Cincinnati @ Houston