• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

BlueMtnBeachVagrant

Beach Fanatic
Jun 20, 2005
Thinking that the dead horse is now the CU movement’s new mascot based on legal rumblings.

Hey Dave, seriously, where was the compromise relative to beach front owners? What do BFOs get in exchange in your most recent proposed compromise?

Stone Cold J

Beach Lover
Jun 6, 2019
SRB
A dead horse? The activist who lead the charge for the BCC to sue 1194 parcel owners and force millions of dollars to be spent, with millions more pending, throwing Bill Fletcher under the CU bus, on a potentially frivolous lawsuit, now says it is a dead horse?

Has the county proven, or even provided any evidence, that the removal of property rights (right of exclusion) is reasonable, without interruption, or without dispute?

How dare you instigate an issue costing millions of dollars with many more millions pending and just try to slough it off as a "dead horse".

FloridaBeachBum

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
Bob Wells, facts are facts. Regardless of the name. Even CU believers can look up facts. Try it; no credibility needed. Pick any of the property facts and debunked CU myths in this thread over the months. If you have alternative facts I’m sure some CU believer will let us know.

Does the name matter; except to distract from the facts? I don’t post for CU believers anyway. Even without a pseudonym you would not believe the facts. Based on the repeated intentional mistruths about Viscaya beach was ever public beach, BMB quiet title was ever public beach, dry sand is physically unbuildable or taxed, that there is even one Seaside 30A LLC business that is a beachfront owner, or that Walton economy will become a ghost town without CU.

Why would any BFO want to subject themselves to CU believers antisocial media, fake police report, and staged trespass? Like the Goodwins, James Lince, Mike Huckabee, and many other BFOs doxed in CU antisocial media and multiple staged trespasses at Vizcaya - by the Florida Beaches For All attorney no less.

You keep beating the pseudonym dead house. Just shows how baseless and uninformed the CU beliefs are.

I post to inform BFO of the intentional CU misinformation and encourage BFO to protect their Constitutional rights or Walton commissioners are spending millions of every Walton tax payer’s dollars to find a legal way to take the BFO property rights BFOs have had and have today. Walton has been trying since 2007 when Larry Jones was a Commissioner. I do not think I need to expose myself to the CU “warriors” to be credible to those who are interested in the facts I post.
#421 Customary Use and Our 30A Legacy

Dave Rauschkolb

Beach Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach
A dead horse? The activist who lead the charge for the BCC to sue 1194 parcel owners and force millions of dollars to be spent, with millions more pending, throwing Bill Fletcher under the CU bus, on a potentially frivolous lawsuit, now says it is a dead horse?

Has the county proven, or even provided any evidence, that the removal of property rights (right of exclusion) is reasonable, without interruption, or without dispute?

How dare you instigate an issue costing millions of dollars with many more millions pending and just try to slough it off as a "dead horse".

"throwing Bill Fletcher under the CU bus"

Alan? Is that you?

The dead horse was specifically for Florida Beach Bum. He repeats himself a lot. But really, so does everyone on this thread.

mputnal

Beach Fanatic
Nov 10, 2009
FBB, Why do BPO’s need to be encouraged? How many times do you need to repeat the same things? Are you worried that hiding your identity is now working against your credibility? If I were a BPO I am pretty sure I would ask you to leave the legal stuff to the court and stop repeating yourself. I might even ask you to stop hurting my reputation as a kind and decent human being who cares about People and families that love the beach. Who cares about community. You have made it very clear that you care about one thing. One principle. You have no identity. No credibility. No answers to very important questions that have been asked you. If I were a BPO I would tell you to stop speaking for me!

mputnal

Beach Fanatic
Nov 10, 2009
FBB, do you believe that the Framers of our Constitution could see into the future? Do you think they would be okay with how you hide behind a fake name and speak for them? Do you think that they would not have a problem with concentrated power of a few that limits LLH for We The People? You are trying to label those of us who simply believe in public beaches for future generations into something that is just not the truth. I love my Country and I have as much admiration for the framers of our GREAT CONSTITUTION as you do! If you would just stop speaking for other people and speak for yourself (but you must have an identity to do that) it would be a decent conversation of the problems that exist on Walton County Beaches. I really like to learn things I do not know but you believe that everything in LIFE exists around one principle. I know you must be aware of the fact that LLH for We The People ensures a more perfect union. I don't really believe that you care much about Walton County BFO's. We can have a decent and civil conversation but you should start speaking for yourself with an identity. Both you and Regina :)

mputnal

Beach Fanatic
Nov 10, 2009
FBB, do you believe that the Framers of our Constitution could see into the future? Do you think they would be okay with how you hide behind a fake name and speak for them? Do you think that they would not have a problem with concentrated power of a few that limits LLH for We The People? You are trying to label those of us who simply believe in public beaches for future generations into something that is just not the truth. I love my Country and I have as much admiration for the framers of our GREAT CONSTITUTION as you do! If you would just stop speaking for other people and speak for yourself (but you must have an identity to do that) it would be a decent conversation of the problems that exist on Walton County Beaches. I really like to learn things I do not know but you believe that everything in LIFE exists around one principle. I know you must be aware of the fact that LLH for We The People ensures a more perfect union. I don't really believe that you care much about Walton County BFO's. We can have a decent and civil conversation but you should start speaking for yourself with an identity. Both you and Regina :)

Stone Cold J

Beach Lover
Jun 6, 2019
SRB
The dead horse was specifically for Florida Beach Bum. He repeats himself a lot. But really, so does everyone on this thread.

Yes, some questions has been asked numerous times, and you have yet to even try to answer one of them even once. Of course I did not make up this question. It is in Court Document #996 and asked by George Mead on August 16, 2019 to Judge Green. Actually George did not ASK a question, he made a STATEMENT that the Plaintiff(s) have not provided ANY evidence backing up the claim of the lawsuit that removing Property Rights (right of exclusion) to allow Unlimited Occupation of Deeded Private Property with Unlimited amount of Beach Equipment AGAINST the will of the property owner is Ancient, Reasonable, Without Interruption, and Without Dispute as claimed in the lawsuit YOU PROMOTED filed by the county against owners of 1194 parcels and therefore should be dismissed.

There have been ZERO ordinances prior to 2016 making this claim. Only the 2016 BCC passed an ordinance of this type and 2 of those BCC members are no longer on the board and 3 are up for election. Interesting note that the vote to sue 1194 parcel owners was forced after the BCC election but before Danny and Nick took office which would have allowed them to vote.

You have lead the charge and even formed FBFA, now a co-plaintiff in the law suit, which has cost the County and People of Walton County Millions of Dollars and potentially $48 Million More?

By your lack of public answer are you also implying that the FUNDAMENTAL BASIS of the lawsuit is a DEAD HORSE? I wonder if Judge Green's response will be the same?

What evidence or arguments do you have that the removal of property rights (right of exclusion) is reasonable, without interruption, or without dispute?

BlueMtnBeachVagrant

Beach Fanatic
Jun 20, 2005
I honestly don’t know why Dave even tries to engage BFOs on SoWal when he refuses to answer any question. The frustration of not having full editorial control is showing. But the obvious answer, at least to me, is he just is not able to.

As the chairman of floridabeachesforall.org one would think there would be a bit more legal (and rational) support for their platform other than just “we believe in customary use”.

The county commissioners (along with FBFA and overwhelming support from the local real estate industry) are taking Walton County taxpayers on an expensive legal “joy ride” at taxpayers’ expense for one REAL reason:

REMOVE ANY IMPEDIMENT TO GROWTH.

And again, over and over, repeating myself, beating the other dead horse, hammering a point, maybe you haven’t heard, cold off the press....

The economy is NOT one of the criteria of customary use - FACT. That’s definitely one of those inconvenient truths to its supporters.

mputnal

Beach Fanatic
Nov 10, 2009
BMBV I know how hard you are trying to be Perry Mason but the questions you are asking are irrelevant. I am surprised that you and the others on this thread who support exclusive private beaches do not understand the difference between social media (public opinion) and a Court of Law. I don't think anyone has identified themselves as a lawyer right, so we can all act like Perry Mason or we can just be who we are. Problem is none of the exclusive private beach supporters (camp) will identify themselves as being Walton County BFO's except maybe you. Unbelievable that You keep asking if Customary Use is the law and whether the County can prove it is the law. How can there be an answer until the Judge makes a ruling? We ain't the lawyers. We ain't the Judge. The only evidence is in control of the Court and we are not in court!!! After the Judge rules we can all read about the evidence. I can tell you that there have been Judges who have ruled for Traditional/Conservative/Customary Use in property line disputes. Surely we agree that this is more than a property line dispute but rather the question of who owns the shoreline (The State of Florida) AND the dry sand portion of the shoreline. The shoreline changes hourly, daily monthly so the deeds are not correct no matter how much you want them to be. The shoreline erodes the dry sand over time and that is another problem. Rising sea levels are a problem. Storms are a problem. Sand dunes use to exist that stabilize the shoreline but your buildings eroded the sand dunes. Your buildings present numerous problems for a stable shoreline not to mention eroding our view of a limited resource. I have no idea how a Judge may rule and neither do you. Not even the Judge knows at this point for god's sake.

BMBV you have latched on to this group that started this thread and continue it ad nauseum. They could care less about you and your exclusive beach or me for that matter. They are working for some very wealthy people who only care about one thing: Power. You and me ain't never going to have dat power even though they got you going with the property rights arguments. Listen, it matters not why you are latched on but you and me ain't going to persuade each other nutin. Why make enemies is all I want to know? You don't like Dave or me or anyone who supports public beaches and that is okay but man give it up on the Perry Mason impersonation :)