• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Ray13

Beach Comber
Jan 26, 2020
Virginia
I am interested! I am planning on moving to the South Walton area in Mid-March and am able to begin employment as soon as I move to the area! What employment hours are you looking to fill and what is the expected compensation? I've been bartending at a brewery in my current city for the last year and a half, and have learned a lot about craft beer during my employment! If you'd like my resume, I can send it to an available email as well.

Beachandbrew

Beach Comber
Oct 7, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach
I am interested! I am planning on moving to the South Walton area in Mid-March and am able to begin employment as soon as I move to the area! What employment hours are you looking to fill and what is the expected compensation? I've been bartending at a brewery in my current city for the last year and a half, and have learned a lot about craft beer during my employment! If you'd like my resume, I can send it to an available email as well.
Send it to beachandbrew30a@gmail.com Hours will change March 1. We will be open everyday 2-10. Friday sat and Sunday noon to 10. Pay is $10 an hour plus good tips.