• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

bob1

Beach Fanatic
Jun 26, 2010
Dont post Facebook crap on here. It is a tool for fake people, anti-community trolls, Russians, corporate spies, and millions more other bad actors and government spies! Facebook is the debil!!!

FloridaBeachBum

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
Dave Rauschkolb #1761 to katti elliott, "... you’re smart enough to know that “our“ means collective humanity going back millennia."

Dave Rauschkolb you're smart enough to know the criteria of ancient English common law custom that Walton Commissioners are basing their case as Plaintiff against 4,670 BPOs. FBFA has an attorney to help you.

Which specific public recreational customs and what evidence of custom is there for the millennia of customary use of private beachfront property are you referring to? Or is your collective custom your opinion and belief? Can you educate us on what ancient means? What does time immemorial mean? As long as any Walton Commissioner has been alive? A millennia (1,000) years? Can you name the other multiple legal old English CU criteria?

#790 Customary Use and Our 30A Legacy
2007 Fla: Dist. Court of Appeals, 5th Dist. Trepanier v. Volusia commented on the CU criteria of time; "If the only source of a right claimed as "custom," is that a certain thing has been done in a certain way in a certain place for so long that no one can remember when it wasn't done that way, the inability to offer evidence of the custom suggests the weakness of the claim."

"[T]here is a well defined rule that all customs must be local and confined to particular places. . . . A custom cannot extend to the whole realm, nor can it embrace every member of the public, for, in either case, it would then amount to the common law of the land." 10 Halsbury's Laws of England, 3 (2d ed. 1933). [And violate the Fifth US Bill of (Individual) Rights and 14th Amendment.]

Last edited by a moderator:

mputnal

Beach Fanatic
Nov 10, 2009
FBB, your smart enough to know that this is not a court of law. Right? This forum is great for giving opinions but I hope you understand that both sides hired real lawyers to represent their interpretation of the law. Your opinion is fine but repeating yourself, hiding your name and attacking public beach people is now hurting your cause yet you keep doing it. Very interesting and revealing at the same time. Keep posting and we will figure out who you really represent because it is definitely not the BPO's otherwise you would stop after giving your opinion for the 100th time.

FloridaBeachBum

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
mputnal, you are smart enough to know too that to have an INFORMED opinion or belief you should have the FACTS. Not unfounded beliefs or opinions. Not some baseless anti-social media pundit or internet slide.

Your having the most posts and the most number of days (75+?) posting, by far, on this thread seems whiny, incredulous, irrelevant, and hypocritical to talk about others repeating themselves over and over ad nauseum as you have. CU believer pseudonyms bob bob and “MJ Jenksy” attack me about amount of facts posted and as “an attention whore.”? In-credible and hypocritical as well. At least I have facts. Interesting, but not surprising both are silent about the number or amount of content of your baseless class warfare group CU opinions. #842 Customary Use and Our 30A Legacy

I illuminate the facts anyone can look up to support my opinions. What about you and other CU believers? Why do you not post any facts and harp on not not relevant discourse unless to distract and incite? No CU believer has posted one fact or answered one question to support that opinion ... and everyone has an .... opinion.

mputnal

Beach Fanatic
Nov 10, 2009
FBB, I am smart enough to know that being INFORMED by someone who attacks another and hides behind a computer is not a person I will trust with facts or opinions. It is like you expect civil behavior by others but not yourself. I do not excuse or overlook the behavior by anyone who personally attacks another no matter what side they are on. I have given your side of the facts acknowledgement but you refuse to acknowledge that there are more facts going on here than exclusive private beaches. You need to believe that people are not worthy to find peace and happiness on all beaches but rather what is left after your group owns the best of the best or possibly one day own it all. There are many instances in our history where this has happened. You refuse to see the harm in your one principle when those that have power choose to abuse said power. I may despise your opinion but I still respect it. Can you say the same of mine? Hint: read your last post.

IMO once you began attacking other people and continued to hide your name you became irrelevant in a civil discussion not to mention hypocritical. If you really believe in Civility you would not hide your name. That is a fact.

I have posted many relevant facts to this issue. You keep posting one. I say okay to your fact but what about this. You say, "your beliefs are irrelevant, unfounded, whiny, incredulous" etc. I really do not know who you are but I am sure you don't understand how a democracy works. When The People are unified we HAVE power. That is a FACT. Your one fact is not enough to bail out your........(sorry my redneck upbringing and Southern roots have a tendency to get rather passionate)...lets just say your single minded opinion...

kayti elliott

Beach Lover
Feb 19, 2014
Freeport
FBB, I am smart enough to know that being INFORMED by someone who attacks another and hides behind a computer is not a person I will trust with facts or opinions. It is like you expect civil behavior by others but not yourself. I do not excuse or overlook the behavior by anyone who personally attacks another no matter what side they are on. I have given your side of the facts acknowledgement but you refuse to acknowledge that there are more facts going on here than exclusive private beaches. You need to believe that people are not worthy to find peace and happiness on all beaches but rather what is left after your group owns the best of the best or possibly one day own it all. There are many instances in our history where this has happened. You refuse to see the harm in your one principle when those that have power choose to abuse said power. I may despise your opinion but I still respect it. Can you say the same of mine? Hint: read your last post.

IMO once you began attacking other people and continued to hide your name you became irrelevant in a civil discussion not to mention hypocritical. If you really believe in Civility you would not hide your name. That is a fact.

I have posted many relevant facts to this issue. You keep posting one. I say okay to your fact but what about this. You say, "your beliefs are irrelevant, unfounded, whiny, incredulous" etc. I really do not know who you are but I am sure you don't understand how a democracy works. When The People are unified we HAVE power. That is a FACT. Your one fact is not enough to bail out your........(sorry my redneck upbringing and Southern roots have a tendency to get rather passionate)...lets just say your single minded opinion...
We have a democracy?

mputnal

Beach Fanatic
Nov 10, 2009
Kathryn, not sure if you are serious but yes we still have a democracy where The People majority has power. If your point is that it does not seem like a democracy sometimes then I would agree but that is because this two party system has us divided and angry. This forum is for opinions not litigation. Some are trying to litigate this issue on social media. Even if we were all lawyers it would not influence the outcome of the lawsuit and we keep going round and round on the issues like we have nothing better to do. These power brokers representing BFO's are not from here and they have been hired to keep the political issues stirred up because they know that politics has us divided down the middle. Yes I believe they are getting paid to launch these attacks on public beach supporters. What they failed to understand is that We The People are getting hurt by this abuse of power (prey on our fear emotions) to get what they want which is another capital asset (our beaches). I believe that you already know this but just like playing the game of who has the better political ideals. My advice to anyone who keeps reading too much into this stuff is to just stop it and think about a future where only those in power will control our beaches. We The People are unified in not letting this happen. They underestimated US. That said I am always hopeful that single minded people will grow into an awareness of what LLH really means. If you or I owned an exclusive private beach would that really define us as a happy and fully fulfilled human being? I am not judging those that believe in private beaches but I am saying they have cut themselves short in their pursuit of LLH because humans are a social species.

kayti elliott

Beach Lover
Feb 19, 2014
Freeport
Come on anonymous Elliott, you’re smart enough to know that “our“ means collective humanity going back millennia.
OK, you're well connected, especially here. Why don't you reveal the true identities of all of the infidels who don't share your passion for CU? You're so sure I'm not Katheryn Elliott, why don't you reveal my "true" identity? You do have my IP address don't you?

James Bentwood

Beach Fanatic
Feb 24, 2005
OK, you're well connected, especially here. Why don't you reveal the true identities of all of the infidels who don't share your passion for CU? You're so sure I'm not Katheryn Elliott, why don't you reveal my "true" identity? You do have my IP address don't you?
You've admitted you live in Freeport and don't own beachfront. It appears you have a personal problem with Dave. Why not talk to him in person if you have an issue? He's friendly and willing to talk to anyone.