• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

BlueMtnBeachVagrant

Beach Fanatic
Jun 20, 2005
Attorney Theriaque presented the following information relating to the economic impacts of tourism: Tourism has a $2.9 billion direct economic impact annually to Walton County; 19,500 jobs are directly related to tourism; $202 million was spent on tourists' accommodations in June and July of 2015; south Walton County was the #1 Coastal Economy in Florida for tourism in June and July of2015; and 3.2 million tourists visit south Walton County every year. By not allowing the public/tourists on the beaches it would bring substantial economic harm to the county.

“Mr. David Ravschkolb spoke about the economic impacts which are self-evident”

Ooops...one inconvenient truth: The economy is not one of the 4 cornerstones of customary use.
Great post, @Stone Cold J .

FloridaBeachBum

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
mputnal your not credible beliefs and opinions are based on "having faulty judgment; mistaken" (Google it) and not worth a response to your ad nauseum posts about pseudonyms, like names change the facts, "power of exclusion" when by definition the "power" is an individual "American property right" and a choice to share or not that all Walton property owners and BPOs have had and have today. That Walton commissioners are trying to declare void and litigate that BPOs do not have that right, power, or choice to share or not. Keep spreading the not credible beliefs and BPOs will not need to show the light of facts and truth on the intentional misinformation.

FactorFiction

Beach Fanatic
Feb 18, 2016
ForF, you speak for yourself quite well. I absolutely understand you. The comprehension of your words are self-evident for those of us who as you say lack the human ability to comprehend what you are communicating. It is the nature of individuals with elite power to dismiss another opinion or fact. You are starting to fit in well with the one side I call power brokers. Your posts are very similar in content. Recite the Constitution, blame, justify and then sing kumbya. The lyrics to the song "power broker rap" is starting to come together nicely.

SCJ, The economics is not an issue relevant to the lawsuit. None the less it is relevant to the community. We both know why you could care less about the community.

FBB, it is quite funny that you hide your identity, type a bunch of inflammatory words and tag team with the other power brokers to devalue everyone who disagrees with you. Like I said, the hypocrisy coming from your side is off the charts.

All three of you represent yourselves which is very obvious. Again and again I get it. You are protecting "yourself" (good fortune, wealth, power). Once you capitalize the asset you can sit back and let the gravy roll in. Makes your life so much easier to not have to share stuff...

:bang::bang::bang: I have an aversion to beating my head against the wall dealing with unmovable people who make faulty assumptions, so believe what you will. :wave:

mputnal

Beach Fanatic
Nov 10, 2009
ForF, every post from you now is further proving my point. My "faulty assumptions" are just another part of the THE POWER BROKER TRAP lyrics. Blame and shame is your game and yet you can't even tell me your name...kind of catchy huh?

FBB, try to read my posts for a change. I am not judging you anymore than I am judging myself. We can leave all the judgements up to a higher power. I understand you because I understand my own faults. I think your perspective is faulty and you think my perspective is faulty. We ain't getin anywhares. If my post are ad nauseum (and I agree) then what are yours? I think you and yours understand my point but you are just ignoring it or somehow in denial. One day I believe you will see my point but I ain't a going to hold me breath :)

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
JodiFL, what are the CU uses and CU criteria to establish the public CU of privately owned beachfront property? Does CU include playing football? Throwing a Frisbee? Entertaining your own out of town guests? Is 33 years use of some private beach on Seagrove, Grayton, BMB, or Santa Rosa Beach, ancient or as long as the ancient English common law doctrine “memory of man runneth not to the contrary”?.......

JodiFL (JMC) all the Walton Plaintiff affidavits are available to the all 2,600+ Defendants and will likely become public record after the litigation. If BPO prevail seems like you have 15,000+ sworn trespassers of private property. Wonder what the statues of limitations are for private BPO to file civil trespass?....
Glad to see you took the time and trouble to go through all of those affidavits to find out who I was. I feel so special. As for the civil trespass stuff... might be kinda hard for all of the BPOs to prove that it was posted as "PRIVATE" with the necessary signage prior to 2016. Hopefully I responded after the cutoff time for editing your posts like you have always done when I answered your questions before.

mputnal

Beach Fanatic
Nov 10, 2009
BlueMtnBeachVAGRANT, If you look up the Merriam-Webster definition of the name you chose for yourself (you not me) I wonder why you would choose that name? I am not going to disrespect you by calling you names but why do you call yourself that name? Why not use your real name? I think it would be an improvement right?

Reggie/Regina if you replace the word Fantasy with Exclusive Elite Individual Power, that may be the best explanation of your message so far! Your inability to understand why there are more important things in life than the power to exclude people from the beach suddenly makes sense. Listen, we can do this back and forth thing forever. What is really the point? How about the Community Fish Fry? I will even provide your Shiner Bock. I tried your beer last night at a little cafe in Lamont just out of respect for the community fish fry that you and I were planning (before your message took a turn like with the young professional couple). The beer is pretty dang good. You see life is short and this back and forth is not productive so why not take a different path? There is a better path than the one we are on...