• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Rachael Ashman McKee

Beach Lover
May 21, 2012
Seacrest
I think it’s self evident. Dave is referring to his highly anticipated testimony under oath. Do you think Dave and Dan are going to coach each other as to their testimony? Should be interesting if not entertaining. However, they have both spouted the EXPOSED LIES AND MISTRUTHS for so long that rehearsals aren’t necessary....OH WAIT! They’ll be under oath. Without lies, mistruths and the non-relevant economic argument, they’ve got nothing.

BTW, can opposing counsel be deposed when he is affiliated with (helped create and nurture) Florida Beaches for All and filed as co-plaintiff?

First we have Perry Mason, then Matlock and now the Dave & Dan Comedy Hour.

Don’t forget Twilight Zone

FloridaBeachBum

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
#1912 Customary Use and Our 30A Legacy

Mputnal, what Reggie is saying is Shiner Bock is a Texan beer, made in Texas, and to claim to “comprehend” the “dang goodness” of Texas Shiner Bock beer in a cafe in Lamont (where?), FL is like well; defining, understanding, and accepting the 7 criteria of ancient English common law doctrine of public customary use of private American property.

Or Glacier migrating white quartz sand distribution
Sea turtle dune nesting behavior
Dune lake outfalls
Ghost crab habitat
Sea oats environment requirements
Human impact on dune growth
Sand dune regeneration dynamics
Human impact on beach habitats
All by visiting 30A for a vacation week.

I think the only “class” implied is your class conspiracies.

“Come and Take It” Texas flag. 'Come and Take It': The history behind the famous Texas flag

“Naconas” are Texas made cowboy boots.

“Tubing the Lupe” is water tubing on the Texas Guadalupe River.

“Muy Grande” is a Texas deer hunt
A Deer Hunting Icon: The Muy Grande Big Buck Contest

Texas Lone Star beer road kill armadillo.

Swim in the Texas Balmorhea State Park world’s largest spring-fed swimming pool.
Balmorhea State Park — Texas Parks & Wildlife Department

or have toured the Spoetzel Brewery in Shiner, TX where Shiner Bock is brewed.
Shiner Website

Reggie just sayin you ain’t from Texas and can not comprehend the essence for Shiner Bock beer in a cafe in FL. Like you can not comprehend the Constitutional protections of American private property rights if you don't understand CU ancient history or law. Hope I got that about right Reggie.

BlueMtnBeachVagrant

Beach Fanatic
Jun 20, 2005
“Those homeowners who were allowed to intervene, Green said, “waived any objections they might have had to the jurisdiction of the court over them” and therefore remain parties to the lawsuit.”

Well damn. Good for the others.

Amended Court order !

BEFORE

855CF9A5-8EF8-432B-877C-01E6DD5B9C40.png

AFTER (note item 2)

7EEA77A6-F7E8-4DDC-9450-3733734AFC40.png

Hmm....I wonder if Judge Green reads SoWal? :)

And of course, FBFA has already filed objection to the judges’s order. Not a good start for customary use. Thanks @Bob Hudson, for keeping us informed.

So does this possibly mean that the County owes all defendants all legal fees spent thus far?

Last edited:

mputnal

Beach Fanatic
Nov 10, 2009
FBB, why do you need to speak for Reggie/Regina? You and yours is very much like the twilight zone where nothing is real and everything is not what it seems (spoken all spooky like). Are you really you? I got a question for you, have you ever seen your shadow :)

Listen, this ain't about the beer. I am sure my taste buds are less sophisticated than yours just like my ability to comprehend the Constitution. I could care less about the beer. It was just a civil gesture on my part. I would define civility to you but I am not sure you would comprehend . As for as the Constitution goes we have a Justice System that will interpret the law so just sit back and learn something would be my advice which is all I am doing every time you type your pompous response...

Reggie Gaskins

Beach Lover
Oct 4, 2018
Blue Mountain Beach
#1912 Customary Use and Our 30A Legacy

Mputnal, what Reggie is saying is Shiner Bock is a Texan beer, made in Texas, and to claim to “comprehend” the “dang goodness” of Texas Shiner Bock beer in a cafe in Lamont (where?), FL is like well; defining, understanding, and accepting the 7 criteria of ancient English common law doctrine of public customary use of private American property.

Or Glacier migrating white quartz sand distribution
Sea turtle dune nesting behavior
Dune lake outfalls
Ghost crab habitat
Sea oats environment requirements
Human impact on dune growth
Sand dune regeneration dynamics
Human impact on beach habitats
All by visiting 30A for a vacation week.

I think the only “class” implied is your class conspiracies.

“Come and Take It” Texas flag. 'Come and Take It': The history behind the famous Texas flag

“Naconas” are Texas made cowboy boots.

“Tubing the Lupe” is water tubing on the Texas Guadalupe River.

“Muy Grande” is a Texas deer hunt
A Deer Hunting Icon: The Muy Grande Big Buck Contest

Texas Lone Star beer road kill armadillo.

Swim in the Texas Balmorhea State Park world’s largest spring-fed swimming pool.
Balmorhea State Park — Texas Parks & Wildlife Department

or have toured the Spoetzel Brewery in Shiner, TX where Shiner Bock is brewed.
Shiner Website

Reggie just sayin you ain’t from Texas and can not comprehend the essence for Shiner Bock beer in a cafe in FL. Like you can not comprehend the Constitutional protections of American private property rights if you don't understand CU ancient history or law. Hope I got that about right Reggie.

FBB, see how simple and easy linear thought can be when you don’t twist, turn, distract, lie, mislead, inject, dramatize, etc...?

Well done!!! Except that we haven’t been able to buy Nacona Boots in the Lott Outlet since about 1994, but I knew he wouldn’t get that far.

mputnal

Beach Fanatic
Nov 10, 2009
BmbVagrant, how in the world did you come up with that question about legal fees. I guess you are really in the twilight zone. It is the best place to be for those who "can't handle the truth" :)

BlueMtnBeachVagrant

Beach Fanatic
Jun 20, 2005
So ignoring the ignorant, I reread the 2018 Florida Statues, 163.035 Establishment of recreational customary use.” It is a relatively simple read. And this jumps out as the core requirements:

The notice of intent must specifically identify the following:
1. The specific parcels of property, or the specific portions thereof, upon which a customary use affirmation is sought;
2. The detailed, specific, and individual use or uses of the parcels of property to which a customary use affirmation is sought; and
3. Each source of evidence that the governmental entity would rely upon to prove a recreational customary use has been ancient, reasonable, without interruption, and free from dispute.

As filed, the county’s case is borderline frivolous at best, IMO. I predict the entire case will be thrown out the window. Unfortunately, the (un)constitutionality of customary use (motion already filed and joined by many attorneys), I believe, will not be the reason since a ruling like that would have the potential of turning upside down the beaches in Oregon for example.

But wouldn’t it be ironic if that did actually happen, especially if it reached the Federal Supreme Court and they agreed? I mean Dave and crew wanting customary use so bad down here that a possible legal outcome could then separate the public from the beaches in Oregon and other states?

Last edited:

mputnal

Beach Fanatic
Nov 10, 2009
Reggie/Regina, I have read where linear thought is a huge disadvantage with large groups where there are multiple starting points, multiple points of perspective and generally only preferred in solving "simple" problems. It is definitely not the best argument for you to be a linear thinker where there are many hundreds if not thousands if not ten thousands of people who disagree with you on public recreational use on our Walton County beaches. Might better stick to the plan: blame, shame and get out of the game before we figure out your name. Maybe you have not noticed but with my non-linear creative thought process I am writing a musical tune. Stay tuned...