• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Poppaj

SoWal Insider
Oct 9, 2015
I never got a chance to try it. Sounds like their business model was not a good one. Nor the quality. I heard some good things but mostly not good.
It’s not too late, prepare yourself some cheap meats and canned vegetables and you will have a vicarious Paula Deen dining experience.

kayti elliott

Beach Lover
Feb 19, 2014
Freeport
It’s not too late, prepare yourself some cheap meats and canned vegetables and you will have a vicarious Paula Deen dining experience.
Is there any point in bashing a business that didn't catch on? Are you SoWal's official restaurant critic? I never dined at Paula Deens's place so I really don't know how it was. I never ate at Bud and Alley's either but when I do eat out I like something special that I can afford.

Poppaj

SoWal Insider
Oct 9, 2015
Is there any point in bashing a business that didn't catch on? Are you SoWal's official restaurant critic? I never dined at Paula Deens's place so I really don't know how it was. I never ate at Bud and Alley's either but when I do eat out I like something special that I can afford.
I was having a little fun with Teresa. Since you have zero dining experience at the now closed restaurant what was the point of you butting in and telling us where you haven’t eaten? That’s your business, it doesn’t contribute to the conversation so no one cares. Give an opinion on the places where you have dined.

kayti elliott

Beach Lover
Feb 19, 2014
Freeport
I was having a little fun with Teresa. Since you have zero dining experience at the now closed restaurant what was the point of you butting in and telling us where you haven’t eaten? That’s your business, it doesn’t contribute to the conversation so no one cares. Give an opinion on the places where you have dined.
Thank you so much for setting me straight. You are a true Paragon of virtue, I'm sure.

Poppaj

SoWal Insider
Oct 9, 2015
Thank you so much for setting me straight. You are a true Paragon of virtue, I'm sure.
No, it’s is simply a fact I have dined there and can give an opinion on the quality and you haven’t. I will have no more comments as this has already gone too far.:wave: