• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Sage

Beach Comber
Apr 18, 2018
Freeport, FL
Mid Thirties professional female looking for a roommate to share my 3 Bed 2 Bath home in Hammock Bay with myself and my two cats. House is two stories with formal dining, living room and small media room. 25 minute commute to 30A and the beach. Amenities in Hammock Bay include pools, tennis courts, pickle ball courts, basketball courts, General Store, nature trails and a dock on the bay. All utilities and amenities included at $800 monthly. Private bath and bedroom with large closet is on second floor along with shared office and media room. Please reply with your email address if interested and I will send pictures and additional information. Thank you.

Ryanazz

Beach Crab
Oct 26, 2019
Niceville
Hey my name is Ryan asbury and I am looking for a place in this area.. I live in valp right now and I have two boys that live in Choctaw beach and go to Freeport schools and I work in Santa Rosa beach.. I am 33 years old

Sage

Beach Comber
Apr 18, 2018
Freeport, FL
Thank you for your inquiry. A Single professional without children would be the best fit to share my home with. Good luck!

Southern Girl

Beach Comber
Aug 20, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach, Fl.
Mid Thirties professional female looking for a roommate to share my 3 Bed 2 Bath home in Hammock Bay with myself and my two cats. House is two stories with formal dining, living room and small media room. 25 minute commute to 30A and the beach. Amenities in Hammock Bay include pools, tennis courts, pickle ball courts, basketball courts, General Store, nature trails and a dock on the bay. All utilities and amenities included at $800 monthly. Private bath and bedroom with large closet is on second floor along with shared office and media room. Please reply with your email address if interested and I will send pictures and additional information. Thank you.
Hi, I am interested and would like to know more. Please feel free to text me.
Thanks! 251-408-2634