• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

mputnal

Beach Fanatic
Nov 10, 2009
Sup, I disagree with your key word "private". In property law "use" is vital to the establishment of who or what has the power of control. Your lawsuit is about "control" as you correctly stated which is the same as power. The court will try and determine how the beach has been and is being "used". The legal description in the deed is not accurate because of the nature of the dynamics of the shoreline is constantly changing and moving. The county has evidence of public recreational use. There are no barriers on a beach. No fences. No anything to designate where the property lines are because they keep changing. Your exclusive buildings should be exclusive enough but you are distracting from the fact that you want the power of control over the beach. Alex Miles explained to us that the beach is not normal Realestate and I agree. I asked Fbb to comment on the statement by Alex Miles but he punted. I know you power brokers are intentionally misleading your purpose. Imo you do not care about the 30A community one little bit even though you reference all the problems with development and the relationship between the county and developers. You could care less about an issue until it effects your life. It is a shame because we actually agree on many of the issues but we could not be further apart on how to solve those issues. I am certain there were compromises that would have helped. Giving you the power to control the beach would be a colossal mistake for public enjoyment of the beach. Many of the statements made by your group point directly toward an elite belief of power. An abuse of power always follow those with no checks and balances of that power. It is not necessarily a crime to abuse power but it is bad for the community and harmful to shared enjoyment of any resource by the public. An abuse of power hurts the people as you gain even more advantage over resources. You try to assign mob like behavior to the public but there is NO evidence. Yes, your words have evoked deep emotions on both sides. That was your purpose. I really wish I was wrong about your purpose but you and yours have forever opened my eyes to what an abuse of power means to this community and to this Country. I do not belief you and yours care much about listening to anyone in this community. I do not think you want to learn something nice about the people who enjoy the beach. I think you want to talk...a lot...about how the public is a disrespectful mob and your purpose is to try and prove it by provocation. I think you have failed. I will give you credit for the effort because it has been like a hurricane of destructive winds. It is amazing to me the effect of politics on people and you have used that to your full advantage. I wish we the people would use our common sense instead of living in the twilight zone of political propaganda...

FloridaBeachBum

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
I give customary use believers credit for creative convoluted in-credible beliefs. Kurt has crippled the functionally of my SoWal account. There is no customary use compromise about private property “control” of individual Constitutional rights. The court will rule on the law of the land; not customary use beliefs. Not the number of customary use Komrade (Dave Rauschkolb’s word) anti-social media followers. I do not need to comment on your questions. Research your questions yourself and report back with credible facts any one can look up - not cosmic beliefs. That’s all the “K” consonant words I could think of for now. CUnCourt

Dave Rauschkolb

Beach Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach
I give customary use believers credit for creative convoluted in-credible beliefs. Kurt has crippled the functionally of my SoWal account. There is no customary use compromise about private property “control” of individual Constitutional rights. The court will rule on the law of the land; not customary use beliefs. Not the number of customary use Komrade (Dave Rauschkolb’s word) anti-social media followers. I do not need to comment on your questions. Research your questions yourself and report back with credible facts any one can look up - not cosmic beliefs. That’s all the “K” consonant words I could think of for now. CUnCourt

Well, that’s the shortest answer from Florida beach bum I have ever seen. It appears, mputinal, you’re coherent and accurate statements have him in a kerfuffle. “Kerfuffle,” much like the term “malarkey” is fairly archaic but quite apropos here.

Last edited:

Jenksy

Beach Fanatic
Oct 25, 2012
Sounds paranoid. I guess the pressure is high when you have to have lawyers and legislators involved to ban average people from the beach.

bob1

Beach Fanatic
Jun 26, 2010
When was the last time your toes were in the sand?

FloridaBeachBum

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
Is that the best credible comments CU believers can come up with to support public customary use beliefs? Kerfuffle, paranoid BPOs, and “When was the last time your toes were in the sand?” Irrelevant, emotional, comments about an individual Constitutional rights case that only has 4 to 7 legal criteria to prove? Can any believer list and describe the archaic English CU criteria? Been asked and punted by CU believers this whole thread. Cloudy and cool this morning but the beach sand is just fine.

Ironic Dave Rauschkolb posts about long answers #2263, given the many repeated posts of lengthy CU published diatribes, giant beach Hoover woman, and gi-normous emotional meme photos. My intent is to post credible-facts for BPOs to know what the laws are and the facts that anyone can look up and what CU fictions are. Not bullet-beliefs for anti-social media follower counts and F***ABEE haters. Mike Huckabee’s role in pushing controversial beach access law
CUnCourt

bob1

Beach Fanatic
Jun 26, 2010
Is that the best credible comments CU believers can come up with to support public customary use beliefs? Kerfuffle, paranoid BPOs, and “When was the last time your toes were in the sand?” Irrelevant, emotional, comments about an individual Constitutional rights case that only has 4 to 7 legal criteria to prove? Can any believer list and describe the archaic English CU criteria? Been asked and punted by CU believers this whole thread. Cloudy and cool this morning but the beach sand is just fine.

Ironic Dave Rauschkolb posts about long answers #2263, given the many repeated posts of lengthy CU published diatribes, giant beach Hoover woman, and gi-normous emotional meme photos. My intent is to post credible-facts for BPOs to know what the laws are and the facts that anyone can look up and what CU fictions are. Not bullet-beliefs for anti-social media follower counts and F***ABEE haters. Mike Huckabee’s role in pushing controversial beach access law
CUnCourt
Toes in the sand is a simple question. It goes to your credibility and state of mind. Are you a real person who actually enjoys the beach or do you live elsewhere and just want to bully others... Also If social media is antisocial and you are on it all day.... Could that be a factor why you so angry?

FloridaBeachBum

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
Why do CU believers always try to portray BPOs as angry (or unjustifiably angry at being sued, costing BPOs multiple thousand$, and social media and traditional media viteral targeted at them) and not CU believers angry "state of minds"? Then laugh about it. Just not credible.

Saw car bumper sticker that read "Social Media is Anti-Social" so someone else had thought that before me. I am not on big anti-social media; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat .... Like vocal CU believers and attorneys that reportedly post incessantly for the masses emotional affect without any basis in credible facts. Social media appears to be for photos of your dinner, white locked beach access gates, active shooter videos, spread false facts, and BPO vitriol. Could open and closed division-ing CU social media be a factor why CU believers are so angry? I read many of the closed SoWal Lounge posts for the first time recently. Handful of the same CU believers on this thread except more political, explicit (not conservative), extreme, and angry.

A forum should be open, have credible informed discussions and civil discourse. Not baseless social media CU believer-bullets or BPO attacks or F***ABEE stickers. Maybe social media is why CU believers are angry when the light of credible facts are shown on the CU fictions? My beach and sand is beautiful this morning. Love this time of year. Our foreshore beach is too.

#914 kicked you between the legs and then sued you; would you be angry?
Customary Use and Our 30A Legacy

#421 Customary Use Warriors

#443 angry posts directed at property rights advocates on this thread alone

#2062 intentional CU believer's misinformation, and F***ABEE stickers make me angry.

#2057 47-posts and not one fact; just juvenile angry BPO attacks

#1643 just a few of the CU believers' angry descriptions of beachfront owners - on this thread.

#601 angry at the Commissioners and anti-social media vitriol

Dave Rauschkolb

Beach Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach
Why do CU believers always try to portray BPOs as angry (or unjustifiably angry at being sued, costing BPOs multiple thousand$, and social media and traditional media viteral targeted at them) and not CU believers angry "state of minds"? Then laugh about it. Just not credible.

Saw car bumper sticker that read "Social Media is Anti-Social" so someone else had thought that before me. I am not on big anti-social media; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat .... Like vocal CU believers and attorneys that reportedly post incessantly for the masses emotional affect without any basis in credible facts. Social media appears to be for photos of your dinner, white locked beach access gates, active shooter videos, spread false facts, and BPO vitriol. Could open and closed division-ing CU social media be a factor why CU believers are so angry? I read many of the closed SoWal Lounge posts for the first time recently. Handful of the same CU believers on this thread except more political, explicit (not conservative), extreme, and angry.

A forum should be open, have credible informed discussions and civil discourse. Not baseless social media CU believer-bullets or BPO attacks or F***ABEE stickers. Mike Huckabee’s role in pushing controversial beach access law. Maybe social media is why CU believers are angry when the light of credible facts are shown on the CU fictions? My beach and sand is beautiful this morning. Love this time of year. Our foreshore beach is too.

#2062 intentional CU believer's misinformation, and F***ABEE stickers make me angry.

#1643 just a few of the CU believers' angry descriptions of beachfront owners - on this thread.

My beach and sand is, you’re correct, beautiful this morning. Because, that sand is your sand, that sand is my sand, that sand is everyone‘s sand. You bought the view and the convenience of being close to the Gulf; That’s it. CU on our beach & CU in Court.

Last edited:

bob1

Beach Fanatic
Jun 26, 2010

A forum should be open, have credible informed discussions and civil discourse. Not baseless social media CU believer-bullets or BPO attacks or F***ABEE stickers. Maybe social media is why CU believers are angry when the light of credible facts are shown on the CU fictions? My beach and sand is beautiful this morning. Love this time of year. Our foreshore beach is too.

Dude, you win the internet award for biggest victim. :lolabove:

Rich people whining incessantly on the internet all day every day is not going to gain you one ounce of sympathy. You hurt your cause every time you post. If you had an attorney worth a dollar he would make you stop.