• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

leeboy

Beach Lover
Aug 19, 2015
If you would like to write the owners directly regarding this, here is their information which is available via public record at the Walton County Property Appraisers website.

George Mohanco & Bonnie Becker (Becker/Mohanco Properties LLC)
1101 Bayou Blvd.
Pensacola, FL
This is an unusual first post. What is your connection?

Xopher

Beach Comber
Oct 22, 2019
Chicago
This is an unusual first post. What is your connection?
Unusual first post yes, but you’ve got to start somewhere right? I was recently acquainted with this forum which I discovered while searching for information regarding the beach access controversy (I felt obliged to educate myself on the matter by reading what the residents in the area were saying). Long story short, here I am. My wife and I own a condominium at Sanctuary At Redfish. I’ve seen the property shown in the pics first hand and agree that the condition of the beach area is...shall we say “out of place” with the rest of the Blue Mountain beach front...to put it nicely. It appears there’s a lot of skepticism about the local ordinances being enforced so I thought I’d offer a possible avenue for residents to express their concerns directly to the homeowners. I know if I received several letters regarding the condition of property I own, I would be compelled to rectify the situation.
Thanks to everyone on this forum. I’ve been reading various threads and I’ve learned a lot. My wife and I absolutely love Blue Mountain Beach and the area. It’s our intention to retire to the area. We’re encouraged to see good people taking an active role in their community.

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Jan 10, 2013
Home is at the end of South County Highway 83...... on the left of Public Beach access

outofadream

Beach Fanatic
Apr 1, 2008
Damn those pictures look really saddening given how much beauty there is around the area. I'm not even sure that it will work but I'm definitely filing a report as well! Hope for the best
Thank you for filling a report. Please everyone do this! This property owner has gotten away with this far too long...after the holidays I will contact the local TV stations to get some widespread media coverage

outofadream

Beach Fanatic
Apr 1, 2008
Thank you for filling a report. Please everyone do this! This property owner has gotten away with this far too long...after the holidays I will contact the local TV stations to get some widespread media coverage
Code Enforcement is a joke..This mess has been like this for years and CODE ENFORCEMENT drives by it on a daily basis the address for this property is 332 Old BlueMountain Beach Dr.

EddieMyLove

Beach Comber
Jan 28, 2020
Atlanta
We rented this house about 1991. It had the same owner then who used to be an IBM rep. Since we were there, they added a second story.

I believe this is near Huckabee's house. Curiously, we witnessed an incident similar to the one Mr Huckabee described in the Pensacola paper, but this time without a Yolo board.

Last edited:

outofadream

Beach Fanatic
Apr 1, 2008
We rented this house about 1991. It had the same owner then who used to be an IBM rep. Since we were there, they added a second story.

I believe this is near Huckabee's house. Curiously, we witnessed an incident similar to the one Mr Huckabee described in the Pensacola paper, but this time without a Yolo board.
Have you seen this house in the last ten years? It’s shameful!