• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
So, I have a serious question. I do believe LSU is a great team, but have to know do you really believe had they played either Ohio State or Clemson in the first round the score would have been as non competitive as Oklahoma was? I mean, I picked both winners in the respective games but truly think that the Championship game will be anything near a rout that occured with Oklahoma. To say that least a 5 point spread and an over/ under of 60 this will probably be a shoot out.

cnestg8r

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
I believe that seeds 1-3 could win and lose in a best of five round robin. OK was a distant #4, I don't think GA or anyone else stood a chance as a #4 seed. Clemson has a multi-year record of competing despite its SOS. I expect a strong performance from both teams.

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
Didn't pick Kentucky, but I don't think I will pick against then very often next year.

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
As an SEC guy it would be easy for me to pick LSU and be satisfied. I have been impressed with both coaches and coach Orgeron has been pretty maligned over the years, but I think Swinney has some experience in this playoff thing that LSU doesn't. I think this will be a heck of a game but in the end I will stick with my original pick of Clemson...

cnestg8r

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
I expect one of the best championship games with both teams playing at a high level. 90% of the time I would be favoring both of these teams and coaches.

cnestg8r

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
After nearly 3,000 picks, another season comes to an end. I wish we would have had 6,000 picks or more.

Congratulations to our REGULAR SEASON Champion : 30A Skunkape (64% correct picks)
We missed you in the Bowls. You would have won it all, just like your Tigers did.

Congratulations to our BOWL Champion: Beach Runner (82% correct picks)

Congratulations to our Grand Champion: kurt (63% correct picks}
I don't recall a Grand Champion that didn't also win at least one of the other titles.

Capture.JPG

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
After nearly 3,000 picks, another season comes to an end. I wish we would have had 6,000 picks or more.

Congratulations to our REGULAR SEASON Champion : 30A Skunkape (64% correct picks)
We missed you in the Bowls. You would have won it all, just like your Tigers did.

Congratulations to our BOWL Champion: Beach Runner (82% correct picks)

Congratulations to our Grand Champion: kurt (63% correct picks}
I don't recall a Grand Champion that didn't also win at least one of the other titles.

View attachment 81262
Thank you @cnestg8r great job with the picks it was fun and congrats to br and sa!

:chomp::chomp::chomp:

:wave2::wave2::wave2::wave2::wave2::wave2::wave2::wave2::wave2::wave2::wave2::wave2::wave2::wave2::wave2::wave2: