• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

outofadream

Beach Fanatic
Apr 1, 2008
What modes of transportation do you approve of?
30A is a one lane hwy..it was not built for golf carts driving along for miles with multiple cars behind them. Golf carts should be used ONLY to go from a home to a beach access. We are not a golf cart community with dedicated golf cart paths. People pile on these carts with no seat belts and many parents allow their teens to joy ride thru the neighborhoods and on 30A. To answer your question… What kind of modes of transportation do I approve of ??transportation that is legal and safe..have you driven on 30A behind a golf cart full of fools? do you even live here??? Do you have any idea of the accidents that have occurred but are not broadcast and made public?? Oh I bet you drive a golf cart LOL

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
Damn right! We are an SUV and full size truck community! Stand your ground people of Sowal and rise up! Only you...can prevent free enterprise.

I do wonder if there are enough dregs of the southeastern US tourist market coming here to support this enterprise. That is the target market apparently. Time will tell.:popcorn: