• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
The notice is correct. No new reservations for 2 weeks booked for arrival before April 11. Existing reservations not included. And new reservations can be made for arrival after April 11.
NO.. the order says it doesnt apply to rentals checking in no later than March 28th. So if they are checking in AFTER that date they are in violation of the EO.

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
It says right there in that post of mine they are not to accept new guests for check-in for the duration of the order. TURN THEM IN!

bob1

Beach Fanatic
Jun 26, 2010
NO.. the order says it doesnt apply to rentals checking in no later than March 28th. So if they are checking in AFTER that date they are in violation of the EO.
It is confusing and I believe you are reading it wrong. No new guests means no new arrivals for new reservations made between the time of the order and April 11. No new guests doesn't mean no checkins.

Last edited by a moderator:

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
I am pretty sure that "shall not accept new guests for check-in" means exactly what it says....doesnt matter when they made the reservation.

RL41

Beach Lover
Mar 8, 2019
30A
It is confusing and I believe you are reading it wrong. No new guests means no new arrivals for new reservations made between the time of the order and April 11. No new guests doesn't mean no checkins.

This is incorrect. The order explicitly states that no new guests should be checked in for the duration of the order, which, given the developments since it was issued, you would have to assume will now be extended beyond April 10th.

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
I say turn them in and then FLDPBR will sort it out and fine or revoke licensing as they see fit. They are the ones with the final say in the matter and our sheriff has put it out there for us to report violations of ANY part of the EO.